Tarte TSV 1/6/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Am I the only one who hates the term 'Tartelettes'? I can understand how they came up with it, but it just sounds so childish to me.

Are they trying to throw us off the scent...
Screenshot_2015-05-12-18-52-48.jpg

I've just seen on Twitter (Will's post) that this will be a collection this year (it's the original photo from Facebook):
Screenshot_2015-05-12-19-22-57.jpg

The one thing that puts me off buying my mother in law this make-up is the word Tarte, wouldn't feel comfortable...............second thoughts :giggle:

Better than calling us "UK Tarts" so guess! That would either imply a cake stall at the WI or a group of girls in shagaluf on holiday.

It's grabbing me! But I may have to order two different colours because the reason I've not tried Tarte before is that I can't decide which shade I'd need.

The one thing that puts me off buying my mother in law this make-up is the word Tarte, wouldn't feel comfortable...............second thoughts :giggle:

My problem is I keep hearing Nelly Boswell saying it whenever I see the brand [if you remember the comedy Bread] :mysmilie_17:

I'm still confused as to what the circular compact is???
And also, is that primer stick also a concealer and/or foundation???

I will definitely watch the presentation, because I am interested in getting this TSV as I've wanted to buy Tarte for a while.

It's grabbing me! But I may have to order two different colours because the reason I've not tried Tarte before is that I can't decide which shade I'd need.

I'm the same, as I haven't tried the brand before, but as I buy 'fair' in Laura Geller, 'light' in Doll10 & 'light' in Mally, I was going to go with the 2nd option in colour ('light') and I go with the 2nd option with the other brands.

Latest posts

Back