Win Cash Live (New name for Ring Up tv)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Last edited:
Absolutely no chance! Wouldn't have anything with Sit-up Ltd, didn't they do enough gambling with trying to run a shopping TV channel whilst ripping people off.

Wow! What could I do with that 47p.............bag of crisps maybe, if I put money to them :mysmilie_15:

CEV7FEJUEAAVnwB.jpg:large

In this day and age surely these type of gambling programs should be outlawed. Don't the British public already have enough financial bandits trying to encourage debt and over-spending without more jumping on the bandwagon?

I watched last night, Andy Hodgson close up with lipstick on is not the easiest thing to watch but he was replaced by Ben (I'm desperate to be on telly) Moseby.

It is dire! There's a three minute countdown to a random computerised dice roll and if you're number's there once or more, you're a winner! Wow! Let's play another.........no, let's not! You can also apparently bet on the eventual winner of Britain's Got Talent. There's a rolling band across the screen with people betting, like two people, again and again. But it's only new and it will get busier. One of the names scrolling across was PeterSimonwetdream (not sure if dream is the correct word but the rest is), it pleased Ben :dull:

If you like watching sh!t, then this is right up your alley :mysmilie_59:

I can't believe they seriously think this is the way forward, unless they improve the games or vary it it isn't going to expand onto Virgin or Freeview and they will need these to make any kind of success.

They might as well have gone for a duel channel of shopping and gambling because this is just not going to work and putting anti gambling promos on will not help them look better.

I'm watching this on the internet live. Ben Moseby keeps saying the same thing over and over again. I would contemplate suicide if #i had to do a whole day of that... :headbang:

:mysmilie_17: Sally Jaxx! Can't believe she's involved with something like this, how the mighty fall, don't they - it'll be Peter 'Eau de Feet' Sherlock on there soon, followed closely by Mr Russell. I thought Sally J was opening her own online shopping channel selling tat (sorry, classy products) after Bid went over the cliff? Classic, they come up with all this BS about moving onwards and upwards in their careers, but are so desperate they come back in any old rubbish. Desperation or what? Very sad.

com/media/CEV7FEJUEAAVnwB.jpg:large[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Nice to see they haven't spent a fortune on a new studio, maybe a couple of pounds on a duster but that's it. oh and 4 cushions lets say £20 all in then.

I don't think you should bid on the Britain's got talent winner, They might have gone bust by then

Pretty stupid having Ed Miliband on it as an option too.

They probably looked at all the numbers people picked for game 2 then "randomly" loaded up the numbers least people bid on - Oh how cynical of me they wouldn't do that

another game coming up...next labour leader, so they think they will still be around in September then.

Last edited:
The problem is the lack of interest, the original bid tv provided unique tv and the presenters interaction through the products and the excitement of the live auction.

The original quiz channels even though they were a shocking con again provided unique tv.

Wincashlive is just dull the games are dull, there is no excitement, where is the excitement in a remote chance of winning £2 and probably once a week a whopping £150 wow great (!).

The whole product is wrong, play games where people can get involved not just here's three computer dice ooh look they all have three different numbers you won £2!! and the Britain's Got Talent game wow i will bet on this one and only have to wait weeks for the chance to win £4.

Seriously you have to wonder how Andy Hodgson's mind works he isn't a stupid man so why come up with such a lame excuse for a channel, they should have brought the original Bid tv back with rising auctions it would have revived the novelty, this channel is just doomed to failure and putting Ed Miliband as an option for Britains Got Talent surely breaks some kind of rule as you must have to have a certain percentage of probability this will happen?

Well at least they painted the floor and dusted the studio a bit....

Agree it won't last.

I think these 'quiz channels' are pretty grim personally - but at least this one seems to be pretty open and honest, constant mentioning of call cost, that it is gambling, that the number of times you can call is limited etc.

Personally, I like Andy Hodgson - I think he's a good presenter - but I wont be watching.

Sorry, but this channel is total ****. The games are lame and there is no excitement and the answer choices to some of the questions are predictably retarded. Why has Andy Hodgson put his name with this load of televisual crap? This is scraping the barrel rubbish that deserves to die.

Well at least they painted the floor and dusted the studio a bit....

Agree it won't last.

I think these 'quiz channels' are pretty grim personally - but at least this one seems to be pretty open and honest, constant mentioning of call cost, that it is gambling, that the number of times you can call is limited etc.

Personally, I like Andy Hodgson - I think he's a good presenter - but I wont be watching.

Seriously can I give you an example:

NEXT PERMANENT LABOUR PARTY LEADER?
£3.00 CHUKA UMUNNA (Paddy Power 7/4 return £2.75)
£3.25 ANDY BURNHAM (PP 9/4 return £3.25)
£4.50 YVETTE COOPER (PP 5/1 return £6.00)
£16.67 DAVID MILIBAND (PP 18/1 return £19)
£208.33 JOE PASQUALE (PP no odds cos they no that stupid to offer any)
£5.00 DAN JARVIS (PP 20/1 return £21)
£10.00 TRISTRAM HUNT (PP 10/1 return £11)
£16.67 LIZ KENDALL (PP 13/2 return £7.50)
£16.67 HARRIET HARMAN (PP 22/1 return £23)

So unless you think Liz Kendall or Chuka are going to be leader it's best to stick to the bookies.
They are offering you £5 on a man who has said no to the job due to his wife's death, £16.67 on a woman who has already resigned deputy to be temp leader until they find a permanent replacement and asking you to bet on Joe Pasquale, in other words they are ripping people off by suggesting they bet on Joe Pasquale, I doubt even Paddy Power would have the gall to put him in the betting.

This one is even more ridiculous, the watchdog must look at this:

MON 11TH MAY 2015
HOW TO PLAY
WHO WILL REPLACE DANIEL CRAIG AS THE NEXT JAMES BOND?
£22.50 IDRIS ELBA
£30.00 HENRY CAVILL
£37.50 TOM HARDY
£60.00 M FASSBENDER
£1,562.48 D BECKHAM
£6,249.98 JIMMY KRANKIE
(stake of 7.50 to above)

Who on earth is stupid enough to bet on the last two, yes it maybe amusing but there are silly people out there who will do this.

Last edited:
They call this fun? How on earth they thought this would be a winner is madness!

It's not fun, it's boring and pointless

The only thing I can see is as it is new they are starting at the lowest point and hope to progress maybe to better games, increased tv hours and maybe try other things when they have enough players willing to participate, but they need to find some killer gimmick that can make the channel interesting after all from the wide experience of the owners, especially Hodgson, that it is not just about the people taking part it is also the silent people who will never buy but are willing to watch and spread the word and they are not appealing to this side of the audience.

Had a snoop around some old Bid Tv presenters Twitter accounts yesterday and shock horror, if Mr Mark Ryes isn't saying how great it is to watch Andy Hodgson and the other bloke, hint hint (pst you get us a job?) very funny though he had developed a fascination for Labour's Chukka Umuna....:giggle:

Latest posts

Back