Sally Jacks the biggest mistake ever made by Ideal World

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What the heck is that ghastly piece of cloth she’s wearing? 😳 Hardly casual wear for a holiday (in my opinion.)

Of course they don't give a damn. No disrespect, but any viewer who thinks these presenters 'do' give a damn are at best misinformed, buying into the illusion that's promoted of family and friendship.

I'll say it again, as long as someone/anyone is buying, these folk couldn't care less who the buyers are, regardless of what they tell their buying 'friends.'

Doesn't seem like normal holiday vids or photos, just looks like a series of promotional vids/photos for products/shops/and Sally, every one and everything is staged. Looks like being a member of the Jacks family means life is nothing more than one long promotion.
You do feel sorry for her son, who probably hasn’t a clue

Looking back before the bid up crew joined,it seemed a happier place to work and certainly fun in parts to watch.
After they bid tv took over all the fun aspect went out the window,with bog roll Sal and crew giving it the hard sell!

What is selling again? Toilet Rolls?

IMG_1109.jpeg

Doesn't seem like normal holiday vids or photos, just looks like a series of promotional vids/photos for products/shops/and Sally, every one and everything is staged. Looks like being a member of the Jacks family means life is nothing more than one long promotion.
I have acquaintance who I follow on Instagram. A lot of her posts all follow a similar script where she talks about, for example flowers she received. Giving a shout out to the owner, giving their full address, photos of the owner, a very detailed post. At first I just thought it was a nice thing to do but it happens so often she is clearly getting things free or discounted in exchange for publicity. Each of these posts sound scripted and not natural.

Latest posts

Back