thorntons and other foods

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iamasmall

Registered Shopper
Hi Guys,

the try 30 day money back guarantee allows us to try things and send them back if we do not like them, would the same apply to food, for example could i order a bumper pack of thorntons scoff the lot, then send them back saying i did'nt like them?

I got a letter saying that i am not allowed to use the cheque hold any more as i have not bought all the stuff i put away. I did feel ashamed and guilty and don do it aymore. Slapped wrist.

it could serve two purposes one my diet, i would only eat half then send the rest back :18: and also as a munchathon objection to high p&p prices which qvc state they are high because we are allowed to try products out for 30 days, soa kin of sly insurance :60:

LOL i await a poster stating not only did they get a kipling bag full of sanitary products but a nibbled box of thorntons

Barf Bag Included?

Hi Guys,

the try 30 day money back guarantee allows us to try things and send them back if we do not like them, would the same apply to food, for example could i order a bumper pack of thorntons scoff the lot, then send them back saying i did'nt like them?

That'd be a good trick if you cud do it! scoff the lot AND send back cos you didn't like them???? Still, they'd have trouble reselling a box of barf at their stores:18:

Hate to be the bringer of bad newsville but Julia did say that the 30 day mbg wont wash with the scoffables. I wonder though if you said that you had the box delivered but when you opened it, half the contents had gone missing and so could you have a replacement please as they were intended to be gifts :21:

Hate to be the bringer of bad newsville but Julia did say that the 30 day mbg wont wash with the scoffables. I wonder though if you said that you had the box delivered but when you opened it, half the contents had gone missing and so could you have a replacement please as they were intended to be gifts :21:

But didn't she say if you ate the whole box you couldn't use the 30 day mbg - but I've heard them countless times saying that you could even return food if you tried it and didn't like it. I suppose there's a difference between trying a few and not liking them, and scoffing the lot.

What about things like meat that they sell? If you cooked some steaks and decided they were tough would you have to pack up the remnants and send them back?

I complained about some beef I had got from a supermarket and they said I should have brought back what we didn't eat along with the packaging. I had visions of the CS woman tasting it. Yuck! As for the packaging it was in the bottom of the bin under veg peelings etc.

Latest posts

Back