Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World Welcomes Celebrity Paul Ross as Guest Presenter

Well known for his appearance on many TV and radio shows over the decades, Paul canít wait to take centre stage and present his favourite products to you!

Weíre sure you are as excited as we are to welcome our new guest presenter Paul Ross to the Ideal World team. With decades of experience in the industry and after appearing on many TV shows including ITVís This Morning and The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Paul will bring some showbiz to the home of television shopping.

Paul canít wait to get started on the show and deliver fantastic offers straight to your front room. ďIím utterly thrilled to be joining the top team of presenters on my favourite shopping channel. Itís been my guilty secret for ages! Iíve been a viewer and buyer for many years too and love their market beating offers on stonking products. Iíd love viewers to join me at the weekends when Iíll bring them my fresh shopping selectionĒ.

Read More

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Closing Down Sale

This is what it's saying on the channel. What a shame, it was an honourable thing to set up this channel in the hope of helping some very poor people.
      Likes martin3645 liked this post

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Always disappointing to learn that a channel is closing. This one had hope, but needed to promote the channel a lot more elsewhere and explain the concept a lot more. They were always implying that overheads were an issue, so I guess it makes sense to remove it from sky. Maybe they should buy some air time on The Mall etc to help keep the message out there.

› See More: Closing Down Sale

Post Thanks / Like

Needed to have products and brands people recognised and wanted to buy. Looked at their shop, it was full of rather overpriced tat.
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Poor presentation of products seem to be stuck behind the desk all the time as if they are scared to show the bottom half of there body. They needed to be more active with the selling of the products. Especially that Alex lady seemed to be glued behind her desk. Not surprising they are going.

7.    Sponsored Link

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising