Will WinCashLive slowly morph back into Bid tv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
When WinCashLive either reaches it's peak of people willing to participate for a cash prize that is the equivalent of their phone call, by the way I clicked on the website on Monday and Andy Hodgson congratulated three people who had won £1.25, £1.37 and £1.53 in prize money, will they start to bring in auction sales as an extra sideline and this will eventually take over maybe the daytime slots.

So the website would be for gambling all day and they tv hours up until 11pm would be shopping then gambling until 4am?

I don't know how they can go bust, wash their hands, then start all over again to rip people off, as for Andy Hodgson and his face gurning ways, just can't stand the man. Not surprised to see him in on it though as he was part owner of Sit up TV, hope people don't get sucked into it, gambling can be a dangerous thing.

I don't know how they can go bust, wash their hands, then start all over again to rip people off, as for Andy Hodgson and his face gurning ways, just can't stand the man. Not surprised to see him in on it though as he was part owner of Sit up TV, hope people don't get sucked into it, gambling can be a dangerous thing.

They didn't go bust the people behind WinCrapLive (as Greg calls it) are the ones who formerd the original Bid.up.tv in 2000 not the ones in charge when it went tits up.

One plus point when Sally Jacks is doing here stint on here is that she doesn't keep mentioning she's just had a baby :mysmilie_43:

There's plenty of scope for that, Mommabear. Perhaps the unfortunate bairn's name will be used as suggestions for the next Royal Baby....

Was this the same outfit who devised that stupid 'Dibbing' auction site. I seem to remember Paul Becques fronting the ads on Bid.

For anybody that tuned in last night and wondered where pocketsized was and couldn't sleep all night for thinking of him............

Nightmare!! I was supposed to be on the telly this evening - but my throat is really ropey and sore today so it'll be one night next week

Marina was on instead

Latest posts

Back