No-one playing/winning!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MrFresh

Registered Shopper
Been watching since 10pm and there have been two games with no winners and all the other games have had one winner!

It's not mentioned anywhere on the site, and hasn't been mentioned live yet, but the spinny reels have 11 options. The numbers 0-9 and a "WinCashLive" logo. I wonder if it's possible to land of the logo?... that certainly pushes the odds even further in their favour.

The payout is £150 if all three spinny wheels show your chosen number, but the actual odds for 0-9 are 1000:1, but if the "logo square" is live then it's, 1331:1.

The payouts certainly seem poor; three dice all the same: 216:1, but the payout is only £30.

(Hello everyone, long-time watcher of shopping channels, been lurking on here for ages.... )

Hi MrFresh I am on Virgin so can only see this channel if I go onto website but I suspect they have very few players as they brand new they will be hoping for word of mouth over Twitter and Facebook, so far on Twitter they have 69 followers and 139 likes on Facebook.

I suspect it's going to be a long slow process to push this brand, they need a gimmick or the unlikely event of Channel 5 or itv showing it after midnight.

The prizes won't start improving until the participants do and they will only give prizes when they have enough stakes coming in which is why you will have seen very few winners.

This channel would be a lot more fun if they used different backing music, rather than the same one over and over again. It sucks.

This channel would be a lot more fun if there were prizes instead of cash, okay so that goes against the name of the channel, but come on, who wouldn't like to Win Worry Angel Live, Win Steam Mop Live, Win Internet TV Dongle Live. They missed a trick there.

I had high hopes for this channel, what with their links to Ostrich Media (Quiz Call), but the same two games all the time. What's that all about? Whatever happened to all the printed boards where the presenter had to rip off some paper stuck on with double sided sticky tape to reveal impossible to work out answers?

They've already used some of the old Bid-Up TV gimmicks like eating a biscuit live on air because their aren't enough callers on the line. Remember the apple?

By the way.... YOUR NAME COULD APPEAR HERE

Well now we know, Price-Drop was just a rehearsal before the end - a gameshow on a shopping telly channel - not enough
callers, no reaching a certain unannounced price? Wa, Wa, Wa, Waaaaaa..... Better Luck Next Time!

CAR CRASH LIVE :)

On a positive note though, I am so pleased that they have created so many jobs and given so many rejected holiday camp entertainers a chance. Get the old crowd back - can you imagine how funny this would be with Mike Mason and Marina Berry together on screen live at the same time. They would tell it as it is, and we would all agree and enjoy watching it. And for goodness sake, this was made for Peter Simon, so get him on!

Oh look, they've started doing the end of Quiz Call credits now too. Excellent. It's only a matter of time before this is on Channel 4 or Channel 5 over night. That will probably happen over the summer.

Make this more like Quiz Call and it will be great, and get some of the former Quiz Call presenters in at times too.

Where's the funny dialing noise every time you mention the phone number? Where's all the cheering and applause? Where's the big red phone with the chaser lights? Where's the live callers? Where's all the NO NO NOOOOOO, and oh yeah noises?

Come on John Furlong, brighten this up a bit. I don't mind saying that this could be really good, but at the moment it is not appealing to anyone.

They could use up all the rubbish left over when Bid shut. There must be quite a lot of it!

I watched in online; it was a very surreal experience. I agree 100% with "shopatdrop", the presenter did an okay job (all things considered), but it wasn't fun to watch, even the spinny wheels and dice action lacked pizzazz.

Maybe once they've got many more viewers they'll turn-up the excitement, but currently it's the worst thing to ever appear on TV!

So, I'm watching again (yes, it's sad, but I have stuff today, and it's nice to have some background noise while coding)... anyway. I've seen quite a few dice games over the last hour and a half(ish) where they've had no winners.

Just think about that for a minute. The odds of any given number coming up on any of three dice is 50%. That means for nobody to win a prize there must be less than, erm, 2 people playing. Okay, so people don't pick random numbers. I bet a lot of 1s and 6s being picked, which does make things harder to predict. I can only assume that for the whole of the show <5 people are actually playing!?

And another two spinny games just finished, odds of your number appearing 30%; no winners, you'd only need 4 people picking at random to guarantee a winner.

Today's presenter isn't as good as yesterday, but Andy Hodgson is coming up on Sunday - hurray! (although not sure even he can save it)

Amazing 2 no.2's came out so getting two dice you would think a nice decent prize but errrr no two winners £1.63 and £1.50. Oh dear

So obviously no one had the number two and the two winners won by choosing no.3

Can't work out how to edit my posts, but the percentages in my previous post should be 42% and 27%. This still suggests that there are no more than a handful of people playing!

Last edited:
Been watching since 10pm and there have been two games with no winners and all the other games have had one winner!

It's not mentioned anywhere on the site, and hasn't been mentioned live yet, but the spinny reels have 11 options. The numbers 0-9 and a "WinCashLive" logo. I wonder if it's possible to land of the logo?... that certainly pushes the odds even further in their favour.

The payout is £150 if all three spinny wheels show your chosen number, but the actual odds for 0-9 are 1000:1, but if the "logo square" is live then it's, 1331:1.

The payouts certainly seem poor; three dice all the same: 216:1, but the payout is only £30.

(Hello everyone, long-time watcher of shopping channels, been lurking on here for ages.... )

It is not possible to land on the logo.

A bet for £1 on Win Cash Dice or Spin Cash Live is actually three bets adding up to £1 (33p, 33p, and 34p). The bets are for your number to come up once and once only, twice and twice only, and thrice and thrice only.

Therefore, in Spin Cash Live, the payout on £1 for your number coming up three times (based on odds of 1 in 1000) would be £340.

£1.20 (the amount that you stake if you phone in) would therefore win you £400 if the winning odds were 1 in 1000.

However, you can't bet on your number coming up three times alone, you also have to bet on it coming up once and twice.

The combined odds of you number appearing at all in a draw is 271 in 1000

The RTP percentage for Spin Cash Live is 80%; if £1,000,000 were staked in total, £800,000 would be returned to the player, on average (theoretically).

If the payouts matched the odds exactly, the RTP percentage would be 100% (therefore there would be no house advantage, and no profit).

In roulette, for example, the house advantage comes from the 0 - the rest of the payout odds are based on the 0 not being there. The house advantage is bigger with American roulette, where there are 0 and 00.

The RTP percentage is favourable compared to your average one-armed bandit, but isn't anywhere near as good as it is with roulette. Considering the low stakes involved, it makes sense for the RTP to be similar to a one-armed bandit.

Latest posts

Back