Lime Tree Pantry

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

letbuyerbeware

Registered Shopper
Shows seemed to suggest that all products were made to order. So why did some items go limited stock ?
The lady doing the baking must be run off her feet. She has to roll the pastry bases add the ingredients put on the topping, crimp and tidy the edges then bake the stuff.
How will she manage to get all the orders out on time with just one oven?

I think that they can only bake a certain number,so thats why it went limited,i am not a big fan of the way they come delivered,i ordered a set of cakes a while back and they came semi defrosted,would not order again,ideal world had the right ideal with these pies they gave you a choice of delivery dates to choose from,qvc is just 5-7 days so you have no idea when they will turn up,also i hate the man that brings them on aghhhhhhhhh

I think that they can only bake a certain number,so thats why it went limited,i am not a big fan of the way they come delivered,i ordered a set of cakes a while back and they came semi defrosted,would not order again,ideal world had the right ideal with these pies they gave you a choice of delivery dates to choose from,qvc is just 5-7 days so you have no idea when they will turn up,also i hate the man that brings them on aghhhhhhhhh

he is vile isnt he. he was the bloke who got done fro drink driving? or speeding? it was a motoring offence anyway

those pies are always broken, even on the promo ad the crust is all broke up. not attractive.

very poor reviews on qvc for these pies, you would have thought they would have removed them for the show.

i will stick with my own home made

Im sorry but I would never order any food apart from Easy jo stuff off a shopping channel. Its so flipping easy to make a nice pie and it costs next to nothing. I know a lot of people are unable to get out a rolling pin and do this but these pies are not very nice to look at from what i have seen on tv. They look so fatty and full of stodge and lard and i would imagine them to be very greasy too. They are so over priced too and I would be thinking that if they are so marvellous then why are they flogging them on a shopping channel ?

haaaaa lol i meant easy Yo . I have a blooming box of it and have not made any yet as i have been too ill :9:

tried the chicken ones, the pastry isn't greasy in fact its bone dry...needed gallons of gravy to get them down!

I am looking for a good pie receipe that is not too difficult so if anyone has one...please share!

Latest posts

Back