Lulu Guinness Sales

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Lulu Guinness Sales

www.Coggles.co.uk has 30% off selected LG items with the code PREVIEW (it's also throwing in a free 45 LG lipstick keyring with some eligible bags)

www.JulesB.co.uk has 20% off selected LG bags, or if not 30 off a 150 spend.

Tempting! But personally I have stumbled upon this Biba beauty on sale in House of Fraser, it's everything I'd want from a LG bag and pretty much an exact dupe for the large Eva, but for a fraction of the price. Hurry up payday! http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Biba+...efault,pd.html
    Thanks Turandot, CallMeQ thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

The Lulu Guinness summer sale has started - today, I think? From first look (and believe me, I'll go back probably 50 times before the sale ends!), there appear to be quite a few of the various styles of bag in the small size, as well as bags and various items in blue, lilac and the zigzag print (Milan Weave) - some are half price. Of course there are tons of items in red or black with red lips.

I'm finding the site really, really slow, presumably because it's getting a lot of visitors today. So far, I'm not too tempted but if a couple of things are further reduced, I might be weakened.
    Last edited by AndiK; 11-06-2015 at 02:10 PM.
    Thanks CallMeQ , Tiddlywinks thanked for this post

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

I eventually got on. Nothing that I cannot live without. I have a Lulu shopper and use that very frequently.

Post Thanks / Like

I know that the sale is on but I just spotted this (presumably due on the weekend).

http://www.qvcuk.com/Lulu-Guinness-P...N-_-3-_-127408

Quite a good reduction for q! ( I haven't checked the LG website to see if it's in her sale as well)
    Thanks AndiK thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by iloveshopping View Post
    I eventually got on. Nothing that I cannot live without. I have a Lulu shopper and use that very frequently.
    It seems to have got easier this afternoon to load the pages. Like you, I'm not desperate to get my hands on anything at the moment but I will be keeping an eye on the sale page just in case something suddenly becomes an irresistible bargain!

Post Thanks / Like

L
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Pea View Post
    I know that the sale is on but I just spotted this (presumably due on the weekend).

http://www.qvcuk.com/Lulu-Guinness-P...N-_-3-_-127408

Quite a good reduction for q! ( I haven't checked the LG website to see if it's in her sale as well)
    Yes, I think that's good for Q. The only large Paula in the LG sale is the mid blue and it's 237. The black on Q will be popular.

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

There's a lot more bags in that than there was in the sale preview, supposedly for loyal customers!!

Anyway, I wouldn't mind a couple of those bags but I'm going to hold on and wait for further reductions, living life on the edge!
    Likes AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

There have been further reductions in the Lulu Guinness sale. I have just purchased the Small Eva Patent Leather in Indigo. It was originally in the sale for 211 & it is now 162.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toots View Post
    There have been further reductions in the Lulu Guinness sale. I have just purchased the Small Eva Patent Leather in Indigo. It was originally in the sale for 211 & it is now 162.
    I had my eye on that but took another look at the sizes and changed my mind. I thought it was 103293 on the QVC website, also described as the small patent Eva, but that measures 22 x 28 x 12cm (height/width/depth) and the one on the LG site is apparently only 16 x 19 x 8cm. I don't think I can manage with a 6.5 x 8.5 inch bag - sadly it's just too small as I don't even think my purse would fit. I bet it's gorgeous though and I am sure you'll love it, Toots.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi AndiK
    If you are still interested in the Small Eva Patent bag in Indigo I would contact Lulu Guinness to check the dimensions. I received my Indigo bag today & it is gorgeous & I am pretty sure that it is the same as the one featured on QVC. I cannot verify the dimensions for you tonight as I am in work & my new bag is safely stored at home in its' dust bag. I have to say that upon first inspection it seemed pretty roomy inside.