Lulu Guinness Sales

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ellaaa

Registered Shopper
www.Coggles.co.uk has 30% off selected LG items with the code PREVIEW (it's also throwing in a free £45 LG lipstick keyring with some eligible bags)

www.JulesB.co.uk has 20% off selected LG bags, or if not £30 off a £150 spend.

Tempting! But personally I have stumbled upon this Biba beauty on sale in House of Fraser, it's everything I'd want from a LG bag and pretty much an exact dupe for the large Eva, but for a fraction of the price. Hurry up payday! http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Biba+Astella+frame+handbag/208263125,default,pd.html

The Lulu Guinness summer sale has started - today, I think? From first look (and believe me, I'll go back probably 50 times before the sale ends!), there appear to be quite a few of the various styles of bag in the small size, as well as bags and various items in blue, lilac and the zigzag print (Milan Weave) - some are half price. Of course there are tons of items in red or black with red lips.

I'm finding the site really, really slow, presumably because it's getting a lot of visitors today. So far, I'm not too tempted but if a couple of things are further reduced, I might be weakened.

Last edited:
I eventually got on. Nothing that I cannot live without. I have a Lulu shopper and use that very frequently.

I eventually got on. Nothing that I cannot live without. I have a Lulu shopper and use that very frequently.

It seems to have got easier this afternoon to load the pages. Like you, I'm not desperate to get my hands on anything at the moment but I will be keeping an eye on the sale page just in case something suddenly becomes an irresistible bargain!

There's a lot more bags in that than there was in the sale preview, supposedly for loyal customers!!

Anyway, I wouldn't mind a couple of those bags but I'm going to hold on and wait for further reductions, living life on the edge!

There have been further reductions in the Lulu Guinness sale. I have just purchased the Small Eva Patent Leather in Indigo. It was originally in the sale for £211 & it is now £162.

There have been further reductions in the Lulu Guinness sale. I have just purchased the Small Eva Patent Leather in Indigo. It was originally in the sale for £211 & it is now £162.

I had my eye on that but took another look at the sizes and changed my mind. I thought it was 103293 on the QVC website, also described as the small patent Eva, but that measures 22 x 28 x 12cm (height/width/depth) and the one on the LG site is apparently only 16 x 19 x 8cm. I don't think I can manage with a 6.5 x 8.5 inch bag - sadly it's just too small as I don't even think my purse would fit. I bet it's gorgeous though and I am sure you'll love it, Toots.

Hi AndiK
If you are still interested in the Small Eva Patent bag in Indigo I would contact Lulu Guinness to check the dimensions. I received my Indigo bag today & it is gorgeous & I am pretty sure that it is the same as the one featured on QVC. I cannot verify the dimensions for you tonight as I am in work & my new bag is safely stored at home in its' dust bag. I have to say that upon first inspection it seemed pretty roomy inside.

Hi AndiK
If you are still interested in the Small Eva Patent bag in Indigo I would contact Lulu Guinness to check the dimensions. I received my Indigo bag today & it is gorgeous & I am pretty sure that it is the same as the one featured on QVC. I cannot verify the dimensions for you tonight as I am in work & my new bag is safely stored at home in its' dust bag. I have to say that upon first inspection it seemed pretty roomy inside.

Hi and thanks for this. Your bag arrived quickly! I am quite envious and still interested. Good idea to give LG a ring - I think it will have to be Monday now, sadly. If you do get chance to measure your bag, I'd be very interested to hear if the measurements are nearer 16 x 19 x 8cm or 22 x 28 x 12cm as that's quite a difference. Whatever you do, enjoy your new bag.

Hi AndiK, I have just measured my Lulu Guinness Small Eva Patent Leather bag in Indigo & the measurements are:-
Width (@the widest point) 24cm, Depth 10cm, Height 23cm. I would take some pictures with the tape measure extended (as they do on eBay or, even on occasion, how they demonstrate on QVC) but, alas, I would have no idea how to upload them. As an aside, at its' narrowest point (at the top) the width is 19cm. I hope this helps.

Thanks a million, Toots. That really is hugely helpful, though not so much to my bank balance as I think I'm going to have to go for it! I think the measurements on the LG site are maybe very conservative, within the seams, width measured at base as opposed to where the bag bulges out, etc. I did wonder if the bags on QVC's website had different measurements because they are made-for-QVC bags but I notice the Eva you got has the lips lining on the LG website too. I'm going to think a bit longer and risk that it will still be available as I am not 100% convinced yet .... and I like more than one bag so I need to ponder. Thanks again.

You're welcome AndiK. I thought that I would just mention that I heard on a QVC presentation that the lips lining was made especially for them (QVC) however as you can see on the Lulu website the Indigo Eva and the Dusty Blue Eva both have this lips lining therefore I think they are definitely the same bags.

Yes, I agree. I think others on here have commented that they've seen lips lining in bags from Lulu G direct.

I'm still pondering while I'm getting on with other things! This is what I'm like - the bag and the fact it's a bargain will never be far from my mind until I either go for it or it's gone. Just one last question, is the indigo more blue than purple?

Now AndiK you have asked a very difficult question!!! LOL I would reiterate what Nicola says on the QVC presentation for the Small Eva- it is very much like the Cadbury's Dairy Milk Wrapper. Before it arrived I was coveting a Navy Blue Eva for sale on eBay but now I have the Indigo, though I can clearly see a differentiation between the two colours, the Indigo would work with an outfit with Navy in it. I hope that makes things clearer or have I caused more confusion? Also I would add that I don't think I would have purchased the Navy Eva from eBay as I always afraid of counterfeits.

It sounds like a true indigo then. Lovely!

It is helpful to know. To be honest, I wouldn't mind if it was blue or purple but I do have a dark blue bag and I was thinking if it's purple, another reason I need it! Either way, though, I still need to be sensible and make sure I really, really want it. I'm getting there!

Heads up, House of Fraser if you have a store near by had loads of LG at half price in their sale.

Thanks, Donna. There isn't a HoF that close to me, to be honest, but I may be going into London next week, in which case I'll definitely have a look at the LG section in HoF. They don't have a lot in the online sale, unfortunately.

I, too will have to check out HOF as I am seriously tempted by the Eva in the Dusky Blue.

Latest posts

Back