Help needed on Kipling Bag Please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

texas

Registered Shopper
Hi

Ordered a Kipling bag on easypay for Mum's chistmas pressie. Whilst browsing a noticed a Katie Hip Patent Grab Bag, item 141507. There wasn't a picture so I've no idea what it looks like. I have it on cheque hold but wondered if anyone had any idea what it's like. Don't want to have to pay to post it back if I don't like it. It's £21 so don't know if it was reduced or just a very small bag! I keep looking to see if there's a picture yet but it's sold out now.

Any ideas?

Thank you all for your replies. Think I'll get it, if it's no good for me I'm sure it will come in handy as an extra gift.

Thanks again!

Hi Texas - hope you paid for the bag before your 10 days expired.

I found the patent bag online as well and it was delivered on Monday.

IT IS FABULOUS:D:D:D

I think they got the price wrong. Everyone who has seen it adores it and I wish now that I had bought 10 of them - I could have made a fortune selling them to friends and family.

My velvet TSV hasn't been delivered yet but from the pictures the patent bag seems identical!

It's about time I got a bargain from QVC - I recently found out that in the 8 years I have been a member I have ordered £33,000 plus worth of stuff :eek::eek::eek:

Hi Texas - hope you paid for the bag before your 10 days expired.

I found the patent bag online as well and it was delivered on Monday.

IT IS FABULOUS:D:D:D

I think they got the price wrong. Everyone who has seen it adores it and I wish now that I had bought 10 of them - I could have made a fortune selling them to friends and family.

My velvet TSV hasn't been delivered yet but from the pictures the patent bag seems identical!

It's about time I got a bargain from QVC - I recently found out that in the 8 years I have been a member I have ordered £33,000 plus worth of stuff :eek::eek::eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Latest posts

Back