Order Confirmation E-mails?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anso

Registered Shopper
Just wondering...

Order confirmation e-mails...is that something QVC has started recently please? I ordered something about 30 mins ago and was so surprised when I got a confirmation e-mail from QVC a few minutes ago. Is this something new? I have never got this before.

It said I would get an e-mail when it was dispatched too (like in about...5 days or so then LOL!) - quite handy :)

I have just got my first confirmation of despatch email, a day after ordering from them.
Did not get one 2 weeks ago with my last order, so this must be new.

I had one a while ago and then didn't for the next two orders I placed - seems a little random at the minute!!

Em xXx

Its been going on for a month or so now. But not every order seems to warrant one. My Beauty Day purchases had one each with details of easy pay. Then you get the make room your parcel is on its way.

I had a few seemingly random ones that started a few weeks ago and now I seem to get one everytime I order. And then those "make room" emails which always make me laugh (ok, I'm easily amused, lol)

Lucie

I seem to get a confirmation email every time I order something. I usually use Q-Cut. I then get another telling me that the parcel has been despatched. Once the parcel has arrived I delete the email. I've found it a lot better than having to log into my account every time I was to see the status of an order.

I went online a few days ago to order 3 things. One was a refill pack for microstitch which I knew was in stock. The other two things were on 90 day waitlist. Message came up that they couldn't process this order and to call them. I did and they said I was asked to call because it would be three separate orders because of the waitlist items and that I would get order confirmation by email because of that. However the operator said to keep looking at my account to see order despatch. Then I had an email to say the microstitch tacks had been shipped. I must admit as most thing you buy online send an email acknowledgment, it would kill QVC to do this too.

I've not recieved any of these emails yet.

Do they have your email address on your records???

Although it is a bit 'hit and miss' some orders you get one confirming the order and one to say it has been posted others you don't get one for at all - maybe you have just been unlucky.

Do they have your email address on your records???

Although it is a bit 'hit and miss' some orders you get one confirming the order and one to say it has been posted others you don't get one for at all - maybe you have just been unlucky.

Yes I get weekly emails regarding shows etc.

Latest posts

Back