Tova

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emma

Registered Shopper
I'm not usually unkind about people but I cannot understand that TOVA woman.
Is it me or does she love herself ever so slightly too much.
Its hardly natural beauty is it?
She looks more like one of Thunderbirds everytime I see her.
Does anyone think she looks good?
At least Joan Rivers can laugh at herself.

I agree with you Emma I think women with flawless looking faces and wrinkly hands look bizarre and when they sit there trying to sell skin products I just turn off.

All her shows seem to be shot in a rather soft focus.

She's a beautiful lady for her age, but I do think she's got more to thank her surgeon for than her products.

There was a thread about this not long ago, but I couldn't find it when I searched. Think someone managed to find out she was 68...there was a link to part of her autobiography online somewhere and she gave it away.

I always think Alison Young is good with her actually! Let's her talk and is just nice to her! Haven't a clue about Tova's age though, other than comments above putting her in late 60's - yeah.... I suppose so. Have any of you noticed her fingers are a bit clubbed at the ends? That's a sign of something... better research on google!

clubbed fingers

Hi all,
I've been thouroughly enjoying your very informative and thought provoking comments about Tova.
As a new member, I felt my nursing background might be helpful in identifying hyperthyroid as a possible diagnosis re club fingers...
I agree whole heartedly with the thunderbirds analogy.... and from my stance as 'girl, next door, slightly lived in complexion' I'll keep watching AJ for that miracle product.

:59:

Hi all,
I've been thouroughly enjoying your very informative and thought provoking comments about Tova.
As a new member, I felt my nursing background might be helpful in identifying hyperthyroid as a possible diagnosis re club fingers...
I agree whole heartedly with the thunderbirds analogy.... and from my stance as 'girl, next door, slightly lived in complexion' I'll keep watching AJ for that miracle product.

:59:

so what age would hyperthyroid generally tend to kick in then sugarplum?

Latest posts

Back