Elemis TSV 26/07/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
The Next Elemis TSV will be on the 26/07/2015 it will contain : ...

11115731_391925960999190_8620951746922697188_n.jpg

Pro Radiance Cleanser 150ml
Apricot Toner 200ml
Pro Collagen Marine Cream 30ml(choice of rich or original)
Papaya Enzyme Peel
Limited Edition Shower Cream 200ml
Limited Edition Body Cream 200ml
Large Tote Bag

Apparently on 4 Easy Pays :)

I definitely want this TSV - I want to try the limited addition products. I love the cream cleanser (but only tried the limited addition) and the peel.
How do you know which marine cream to buy though?

Yes but someone who bought the April Tsv said there was a postcard included stating that the Original won sadly :(.

That's a shame. I was thinking about going for it but I wasn't keen on the original cleanser, so I don't think I'll bother now.
Thanks Autumn.

Thanks for the post Autumn,I'm going for this as I love the Apricot toner and want to try the rich cream.

I doubt I will be able to resist this and this will be the first skincare item I have bought from Q this year, I wonder how much it will be though, isn't this going to be around the £60 mark?

I doubt I will be able to resist this and this will be the first skincare item I have bought from Q this year, I wonder how much it will be though, isn't this going to be around the £60 mark?

Dont quote me on this but im sure back in January at the Beauty bash someone said it was around £54 + postage.

I've got loads of Elemis, and won't be tempted this time. I already have the Limited edition fragrance in a shower cream they were selling a little while back. It's sweetish, much milder than some of the floral scents Elemis have done, with an almost chocolatey element to it. It reminds me a bit of Clarins Blue Orchid face oil - which smells of chocolate. Not a WOW for me, so I'm not even feeling torn. I'm dreading that they will have other stuff to break down my willpower! I'll have to try and resist watching...

I thought this was the Elemis TSV I was going to buy but not sure now
I use the apricot toner every day & PCMC, wouldn't mind trying the rich version
I prefer the new version of pro radiance.

Was the limited edition shower gel in a previous TSV?

I thought this was the Elemis TSV I was going to buy but not sure now
I use the apricot toner every day & PCMC, wouldn't mind trying the rich version
I prefer the new version of pro radiance.

Was the limited edition shower gel in a previous TSV?

No, I don't think so. It was available as an item a couple of months back... I bought it then to try it and see if I would want it in a tsv. It's ok but no wow for me.

This is the one... http://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-British-Botanicals-Shower-Cream-200ml-&-Cleansing-Balm-20g.product.208497.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-14-_-208497

Up to now, I don't know any of the Elemis products and must admit, I am tempted to buy the upcoming TSV.

Latest posts

Back