Elemis TSV 26/07/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I received mine yesterday afternoon but I don't like the shower, cream, smells like cut grass
And very masculine. My DD liked the shower cream so will get it but she won't use the body cream so
Will be selling it if anyone is interested let me know

I received mine yesterday afternoon but I don't like the shower, cream, smells like cut grass
And very masculine. My DD liked the shower cream so will get it but she won't use the body cream so
Will be selling it if anyone is interested let me know

Please put any comments regarding selling items in Buy, Sell & Swap in The Drop, thank you!

Yes, seems that everyone has received their TSV already but me.

Mine hasn't come. Ordered 2, one for a birthday present. If they turn out to be 'missing' or aren't delivered until after the birthday date, I shall refuse the packages and never shop with them again for letting me down! This has happened once too many times.

Mine hasn't come. Ordered 2, one for a birthday present. If they turn out to be 'missing' or aren't delivered until after the birthday date, I shall refuse the packages and never shop with them again for letting me down! This has happened once too many times.

Ordered mine on qcut Sunday afternoon and it arrived Tuesday first thing.

The drop 24/7 is a group of threads that can be read by VIP forum members. There is a once off fee, I think it is £5. People buy and sell beauty products and post product deals. Can't find the link to join, it must be somewhere at the top of the website.

On Facebook it is said that the set is going to retail at £225. Now I just have to find someone to give it as a present to me. :)

Still too much, sorry. ;-)

I thought the products were all smaller, special sizes, but apparently they are all full sizes, aren't they?

I wasn't expecting much of the bags after comments and also the video with keeley but I actually quite like it and am using as a shoe bag. Very pretty!

Latest posts

Back