Philip Kingsley - Recommended???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rosey

Registered Shopper
Was watching Philip Kingsley products on last week and was very tempted - the models looked so good in the afters - but then don't they always, and then you can never produce this look at home. It does get really good reviews on the website.

Have been using ojon for a while - I love the treatment, shampoo and conditioner but not the styling products. What do you folks think of his products - I know you will have tried them all.

I have long, coloured, very fine hair which I can never get enough body into. Any recommendations?

I use Aveda Shampure but the PK has done wonders for Miss Hutts long, coloured hair, and it gives it stacks of body!

Agree with Donna about the elasticiser its invaluable when on hols!:ANYWORD::ANYWORD:

I've got long blonde hair and have just started using his Preen cream. I don't dye my hair, but it has a tendency to look dry and it never seems to shine as much as dark hair, but so far, so good - it does look better!

I love elasticizer and preen cream, I'd definitely repurchase these. I'm stil not sure about the shampoo and conditioner though, I got a trazel sized set and although I like them, I don't know if they are worth the money for the avergae results I get.

Latest posts

Back