QVC France Live




Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: QVC France Live

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,727
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default QVC France Live

    Yes, today they are live. TSV is Ultransun

    This nail brand looks interesting.

    https://www.qvc.fr/search.html.html?...erm=Alessandro

    Oh and they have the 3 to 5 days for delivery.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,785
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    You can buy Alessandro cheaply here: http://www.halfpriceperfumes.co.uk/e...submit_search=
    Thanks Loveinamist , AndiK , donna255 thanked for this post
     

  3. <
  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,996
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I notice there is a list of ingredients in the Ultrasun products but we don't get that information in the UK. Maybe it's a legal requirement in France but it would be good if they gave us the same details.
    Likes MrMarple liked this post
     

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6,269
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boris Bear View Post
    I notice there is a list of ingredients in the Ultrasun products but we don't get that information in the UK. Maybe it's a legal requirement in France but it would be good if they gave us the same details.
    It's one of my bugbears that the QVC website in UK has a very poor level of information compared with other QVC websites. I think it's more laziness than anything.
    Likes Totally Loopy Lou , SisterBliss liked this post
     

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    25,003
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    i wouldnt trust Q UK to put ingridents in things what with all the spelling mistakes as one spelling mistake on a ingrident could be rather costly
    Likes SisterBliss liked this post
     

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6,269
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Interesting to see that Elizabeth Grant is one of QVC France's brands. I wonder if QVC are going to wrestle EG from Ideal World here now?

  8. Flower
  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Merseyside
    Posts
    5,789
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    i wouldnt trust Q UK to put ingridents in things what with all the spelling mistakes as one spelling mistake on a ingrident could be rather costly
    They could cut and paste from the manufacturer and attribute the list to them.
     

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Merseyside
    Posts
    5,789
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    A
    Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    Yes, today they are live. TSV is Ultransun

    This nail brand looks interesting.

    https://www.qvc.fr/search.html.html?...erm=Alessandro

    Oh and they have the 3 to 5 days for delivery.

    Will the French ladies be happy to wait for delivery of their beauty products?
    Likes shopperholic liked this post
     

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    london
    Posts
    11,173
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    will the no nonsense french pay high postage costs.......... i doubt it
    Likes shopperholic liked this post
     

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    25,003
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loveinamist View Post
    They could cut and paste from the manufacturer and attribute the list to them.
    they would find a way to screw that up even im sure of it
    Likes Loveinamist liked this post
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •