QVC France Live

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Interesting to see that Elizabeth Grant is one of QVC France's brands. I wonder if QVC are going to wrestle EG from Ideal World here now?

Elizabeth Grant has been with Ideal World for about fifteen years and Juliette, the brand ambassador who really does work for the company, has stressed on several occasions that EG will always stay loyal to the IW customers. M. Asam done a runner to QVC, you hardly hear of the now so I bet they're regretting it. I really do like EG skincare and always buy their Pick Of The Day, great price compared to QVC France and QVC Italy and QVC Germany were its also sold.

Just read your post Andi......scrap France. Looks like they're not willing to put up with shoddy retail practices and expensive postage, well done France :mysmilie_3:

Elizabeth Grant has been with Ideal World for about fifteen years and Juliette, the brand ambassador who really does work for the company, has stressed on several occasions that EG will always stay loyal to the IW customers. M. Asam done a runner to QVC, you hardly hear of the now so I bet they're regretting it. I really do like EG skincare and always buy their Pick Of The Day, great price compared to QVC France and QVC Italy and QVC Germany were its also sold.

Just read your post Andi......scrap France.

Sorry for confusion - I posted in the old thread to give some context and history, forgetting that most people will see it now and start at page 1, not realising it’s old. However, it’s interesting to read our thoughts at the time.

on the continent I dont think they put up with a lot of retail madness we have here in the UK. my best friend for many years and my sister in law who both came from Germany was always saying how overpriced everything is in the UK. I wonder if they do better deals for the germans than they did France.

Sorry for confusion - I posted in the old thread to give some context and history, forgetting that most people will see it now and start at page 1, not realising it’s old. However, it’s interesting to read our thoughts at the time.

No its my fault Andi, I posted without reading previous comments, thanks for letting us know, it's interesting. looks like they're selling everything off on QVC France.

No its my fault Andi, I posted without reading previous comments, thanks for letting us know, it's interesting. looks like they're selling everything off on QVC France.

The sort of thing I do. Always in a hurry and I don’t check.

How much of the stock are you going to scoop up then, shopperholic?

So the French do not want to buy from the wonderful fabulous QVC.:mysmilie_17:

Hmmm, wonder why not :thinking:

You know me Andi, always love a bargain, unfortunately can't see any on QVC France even with all the massive reductions, so think I'm going to have to say......non merci :mysmilie_17:

You know me Andi, always love a bargain, unfortunately can't see any on QVC France even with all the massive reductions, so think I'm going to have to say......non merci :mysmilie_17:

I know you’ve been filling up your basket since you first read this thread today. You don’t have to be coy.

:mysmilie_500:

Ooh la la!

Just realised I replied to an old post, albeit in this thread. Still true though - sorry for any confusion.

A forum fail by me, sorry. A pity I couldn't amend the title to say "Update" or "QVC France RIP" (instead of Live). Anyway, as you say, comments are still relevant.

A forum fail by me, sorry. A pity I couldn't amend the title to say "Update" or "QVC France RIP" (instead of Live). Anyway, as you say, comments are still relevant.

No harm done & how refreshingly honest, thank you. We worked it out in the end.

I shall have to try an tune in to QVC France. When I lived there I used to watch a shopping channel called M6. I even bought a muscle toner from it!

Latest posts

Back