RIP Michelle Watt

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've only just seen this so thanks for the post

I used to watch her all the time during the glory days of price-drop.tv and later price drop tv She always seemed really friendly and looked like she loved doing the show with lots of laughs with the assistants. Probably 1 of the best presenters they ever had she was honest, trustworthy, friendly and wouldn't rave over a product if it was not her thing. On a lighter note the only presenter to ever say the phone number correctly too with zero's instead of o's. if she forget she would always pull herself up and do it again the proper way - I think it had something to do with her dad telling her off if I remember correctly.

She was one of the best presenters, loved watching her on price drop, fun and friendly, articulate, always smart & beautiful and of course Scottish! Very sad and feel really sorry for her parents, her dad is Scottish boxing legend Jim Watt as that's both his children dead, Michelle's brother was killed in a car crash at a young age. She leaves behind her husband and 5 year old daughter. RIP Michelle.

I've only just seen this so thanks for the post

I used to watch her all the time during the glory days of price-drop.tv and later price drop tv She always seemed really friendly and looked like she loved doing the show with lots of laughs with the assistants. Probably 1 of the best presenters they ever had she was honest, trustworthy, friendly and wouldn't rave over a product if it was not her thing. On a lighter note the only presenter to ever say the phone number correctly too with zero's instead of o's. if she forget she would always pull herself up and do it again the proper way - I think it had something to do with her dad telling her off if I remember correctly.
Who says "zero" it's always been "o"

Latest posts

Back