No QVC at midnight for me

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sim1

Registered Shopper
That funny sounding old furry fellow is on at 12 midnight, so will continue to watch something else or else I might just go to bed!!

I was going to mention this, but last time I did, I got shot down in flames and told people were sick of hearing bout Basso and his murdering. Seems to be par for the course on here at the moment.

Have found a documentary on Rory Gallagher (one of the best guitarists ever) on Irish television at 11.55! Better than watching that furry fella!:20:

I'm with you two on this. Growly voiced git from the stinking bowels of hell will not cause me to view. I shall be watching the First 48 about real life homicides. I leave it to you to decipher the workings of my mind on this one...

It would be great if a T caller said something. I guess they would be cut off pretty quickly but it would be great all the same.

All T callers would be cut off. Think of the ad on QVC about calling through studio. Remember she says 'Come through and tell us what you LOVE about QVC!!' not what you honestly think of QVC!!

Have found a documentary on Rory Gallagher (one of the best guitarists ever) on Irish television at 11.55! Better than watching that furry fella!:20:

Watching this on RTE atm,Sim.Fab,wasn't he?
Was lucky enough to see Rory in concert in the National Stadium in the 70's!!

Yeah he was great, my only claim to fame like that is that I saw Thin Lizzy in concert and U2 playing in the Dandelion Market (remember that place??)

Isn't it great to know there are so many things to do rather than watch QVC when you know you don't or can't buy things!

Have bought so much over past two weeks, that my credit card is feeling a bit fragile! But I have already done some Christmas shopping (Eek) the organisation is just too much!!!

Yeah,of course I remember the Dandelion.
Have never seen U2 (shame) but saw Phil Lynott loads of times.
He used to play in the Gods in Islandbridge with Thin lizzy before they were famous.
You wouldn't remember the Gods,Sim,it was way before your time :41:

Latest posts

Back