Alpha-H TSV 13/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It makes my skin moist and in parts even greasy (the forehead) that is easily washed off in the morning

Think I finally have some success with Liquid Gold. My skin is smoother and no dry patches. I tried it in the winter and my skin just peeled. I have even got rid of a white sebum spot in the space of a few weeks. I am using it every other night but will space out to 3 times a week soon. Originally I was using it diluted with water on a cotton pad and that was still too harsh. Wonder what will happen in the winter?

Looks like its Absolute eye gel with added SPF 15 they had a presentation yesterday to be launched on QVC 13/8 according to Twitter.

Yes, that's a part of the TSV.:) But seems as if now it is a cream rather than a gel, according to Twitter.

Looks like its Absolute eye gel with added SPF 15 they had a presentation yesterday to be launched on QVC 13/8 according to Twitter.

Only SPF15? Disappointing. I would've been interested had it come with a higher SPF.

Boots Vitamin E eye cream has SPF 15 and is wonderfully cheap at around 2 quid. It's great. May as well continue using that.

The new eye cream will have three new peptides in it:

"Australian skincare brand Alpha-H, which combines active natural ingredients and the latest in scientific technology, has announced the launch of The Absolute Eye Cream SPF 15, a new daily eye cream which contains three new peptides, Uplevity, Serilesine and Relistase, to increase skin firmness, stimulate collagen and diminish wrinkle depth. As well as targeting the signs of ageing, the product also tackles sun exposure to an area which is prone to sun damage and hyperpigmentation. Containing the latest super lightweight broad-spectrum UVA/UVB filters, moisture-binding Niacinamide and New Zealand pine bark extract (Enzogenol), it has been clinically proven to offer greater anti-oxidative benefits than vitamin C and is essential in helping to extend the life of collagen and elastin fibers in the skin’s structural matrix. The added benefits of nourishing caffeine extract and optical light diffusors help to diminish shadows and imperfections, providing a translucent finish and the perfect canvas for make-up. The Absolute Eye Cream SPF15 is suitable for all skin types, particularly those with prematurely aged, dehydrated and sensitive skins. Priced at £46, the product is contained in a unique cool-touch ceramic applicator wand and will be available from 13 August on QVC UK."

I wonder what they will charge for the TSV based on the price of the eye cream.

http://www.diarydirectory.com/newsarticle/alpha-h-to-launch-the-absolute/1016/#.Vb5a2flViko

https://twitter.com/SheenieShaikh/status/626093207424733184

The new eye cream will have three new peptides in it:

"Australian skincare brand Alpha-H, which combines active natural ingredients and the latest in scientific technology, has announced the launch of The Absolute Eye Cream SPF 15, a new daily eye cream which contains three new peptides, Uplevity, Serilesine and Relistase, to increase skin firmness, stimulate collagen and diminish wrinkle depth. As well as targeting the signs of ageing, the product also tackles sun exposure to an area which is prone to sun damage and hyperpigmentation. Containing the latest super lightweight broad-spectrum UVA/UVB filters, moisture-binding Niacinamide and New Zealand pine bark extract (Enzogenol), it has been clinically proven to offer greater anti-oxidative benefits than vitamin C and is essential in helping to extend the life of collagen and elastin fibers in the skin’s structural matrix. The added benefits of nourishing caffeine extract and optical light diffusors help to diminish shadows and imperfections, providing a translucent finish and the perfect canvas for make-up. The Absolute Eye Cream SPF15 is suitable for all skin types, particularly those with prematurely aged, dehydrated and sensitive skins. Priced at £46, the product is contained in a unique cool-touch ceramic applicator wand and will be available from 13 August on QVC UK."

I wonder what they will charge for the TSV based on the price of the eye cream.

http://www.diarydirectory.com/newsarticle/alpha-h-to-launch-the-absolute/1016/#.Vb5a2flViko

https://twitter.com/SheenieShaikh/status/626093207424733184

a lot of money sadly

Yes, the price is high, but I think the TSV price will be much lower, around £30, as always. I hope.:) Now we just need to know which cleanser will be part of the TSV.

...and also via Twitter: The upcoming TSV is going to be the first one ever where you have the choice between cleansers. Sounds very good.:)

In this case I'm hoping for the Triple Action one

Me, too, probably. Always the Balancing Cleanser is kind of boring and I don't know the Triple Action Cleanser yet. By the way, do you think the TAC is also o.k. for people (me ;-)) with dry skin?

Me, too, probably. Always the Balancing Cleanser is kind of boring and I don't know the Triple Action Cleanser yet. By the way, do you think the TAC is also o.k. for people (me ;-)) with dry skin?

It wouldn't be my first choice for dry skin - from AH own website:

Product description

This non-detergent gel cleanser is formulated with soothing Cucumber, hydrating Aloe Vera and Thyme - a powerful natural anti-bacterial, which helps to minimise excess oil and breakouts. It thoroughly removes all face and eye makeup whilst balancing and cooling the skin.

SKIN TYPES
Normal skin
Combination skin
Problematic skin

BENEFITS
3-in-1 action
Gentle and safe to use over the eye area
Fights bacterial infections and reduces inflamed papules
Removes excess oil present on the inflamed surface
Prevents the spread of infection and bacteria

The range of cleansers includes a number which I would say are suitable for dry skin - check out the range: https://www.alpha-h.com/Products/Products/Cleansers.aspx
My picks would be Age Delay Cleansing Oil, Balancing Cleanser and especially Liquid Gold Skin Renewal Wash.

If either ADCO or LGSRW are options in this TSV, I might reconsider getting it, even though I don't really need more LG per se.

It's mainly for oily skins, sorry Ani, but like in May's post, I do find it healing for the skin, and sometimes I keep it on my face like mask (my skin is normal with slightly oily forehead). And it's excellent at removing make up. I'm generally not keen on creamy or oily cleansers that's why I'm not keen on Balancing Cleanser as don't like the creamy afterfeel on my skin, but my skin looks better for using it if I'm honest, in comparison to high street cleansers, as I'm saving the Triple action to use as mask every now and then.

My picks would be Age Delay Cleansing Oil, Balancing Cleanser and especially Liquid Gold Skin Renewal Wash.

If either ADCO or LGSRW are options in this TSV, I might reconsider getting it, even though I don't really need more LG per se.
I was secretly hoping for the Age Delay Cleansing Oil but thought it's too expensive to put in a TSV (but not more expensive than the new eye cream mind). Balancing Cleanser and Triple Action are the same price for the same size (0.5 l) so I assumed it's either one or the other in the TSV.
Is the Liquid Gold Skin Renewal Wash any good? I think it has salicylic acid in it and I find it drying on my skin, but I'm talking about hight street products with salicylic acid.

I was secretly hoping for the Age Delay Cleansing Oil but thought it's too expensive to put in a TSV (but not more expensive than the new eye cream mind). Balancing Cleanser and Triple Action are the same price for the same size (0.5 l) so I assumed it's either one or the other in the TSV.
Is the Liquid Gold Skin Renewal Wash any good? I think it has salicylic acid in it and I find it drying on my skin, but I'm talking about hight street products with salicylic acid.

Good news - it doesn't!
KEY INGREDIENTS
7.5% Glycolic Acid
2% Lactic Acid
Coconut Oil
Shea Butter
Poly Hydroxy Acids (Gluconolactone)

I've just checked the price £36.95 for 100 ml of cleanser, horrendous, if it's an a TSV I shall try it but won't purchase as a single item.
And Age Delay £27.95 for 100 ml cleanser, ouch.

Latest posts

Back