Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up



    Exclusive Looney Tunes collection launches at Create and Craft


    Create and Craft are excited to introduce a collection of vibrant and fun designs from everyone's favourite cartoon, Looney Tunes.


    Perfect for creating a variety of cards, scrapbook pages and more, the characters include Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester, Tasmanian Devil, Marvin the Martian, Pep Le Sew and so on. Comprising of coordinated decoupage, toppers, papers and sentiments, as well as stamps and fat quarters, the collection includes something for everyone and the mix and match possibilities are endless!


    Add the Mega Bundle to your basket.....


    Read More.



    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 13
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2012
      Location
      Blackpool
      Posts
      203
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default News from The Craft Channel


      ADVERTISING


      Likes Sazza , claudiasmum liked this post
       

    2.    Advertisment


  • #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Blackpool
    Posts
    203
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ADVERTISING
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11751869_1617422785179896_2854001231749797123_n.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	10859Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11696003_1617422861846555_6078429776758664742_n.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	10860
    Claire Stuart and Glynn Christian

  •    Advertisment


  • #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    302
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11751869_1617422785179896_2854001231749797123_n.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	10859Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11696003_1617422861846555_6078429776758664742_n.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	10860
    Claire Stuart and Glynn Christian
    I wish that Julian, Antony ,Debbie and Paul would go back to QVC. Four excellent and totally entertaining presenters but kind of limited doing crafts.. I mean I have no interest in crafts but simply feel that those 4 presenters are wasted doing one category. Diy and Home Electronics are crying out for those 4 to return. How about a swap. Take Craig, and Mehal, and Franklin, and Charlie and lets have Julian, Antony, Debbie and Paul, back where they belong.
    Likes historymystery liked this post
     

  •    Advertisment


  • #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    east london
    Posts
    2,954
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I could watch Paul Lavers all day.

    I just find the man so fascinating and engaging.

  •    Advertisment


  • #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ryan, I feel much the same, and wonder if another crafting channel will stay the course? I'm not into crafts myself, but there is so much information out there on "how to" create things, and shops like Poundland sell dirt-cheap craft materials (OK, not a big selection, but still...) - not to mention online suppliers and Hobbycraft, who have a wide selection of all types of craft supplies. Unless this channel's prices are going to be ultra competitive with no exorbitant p & p charges, I kind of think it doesn't bode well, especially as they have presenters who don't exactly spring to mind as being experienced craftspeople. I may be totally wrong, and hope I am, but I think crafting has been done to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I wish that Julian, Antony ,Debbie and Paul would go back to QVC. Four excellent and totally entertaining presenters but kind of limited doing crafts.. I mean I have no interest in crafts but simply feel that those 4 presenters are wasted doing one category. Diy and Home Electronics are crying out for those 4 to return. How about a swap. Take Craig, and Mehal, and Franklin, and Charlie and lets have Julian, Antony, Debbie and Paul, back where they belong.

  •    Advertisment


  • #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Greater Manchester
    Posts
    1,093
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I think you have misunderstood the situation. There will be product demonstrations and techniques which are very valuable to both the serious and novice crafter which will be done by guests with crafting backgrounds- it isn't just about giving out a product number. If you look at a number of articles in the press recently you will read that crafting is very much a booming industry.
    Likes carrots liked this post
     

  •    Advertisment


  • #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    684
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
    Ryan, I feel much the same, and wonder if another crafting channel will stay the course? I'm not into crafts myself, but there is so much information out there on "how to" create things, and shops like Poundland sell dirt-cheap craft materials (OK, not a big selection, but still...) - not to mention online suppliers and Hobbycraft, who have a wide selection of all types of craft supplies. Unless this channel's prices are going to be ultra competitive with no exorbitant p & p charges, I kind of think it doesn't bode well, especially as they have presenters who don't exactly spring to mind as being experienced craftspeople. I may be totally wrong, and hope I am, but I think crafting has been done to death.
    Remember craft has a huge variety of things - it's not just something from the 'pound shop'! It can be card making which is what tends to be on C&C but there is painting/drawing/wood working/metal work/sculpture/photography/model making/knitting/embrodery/etc etc.
    Likes carrots liked this post
     

  •    Advertisment


  • #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    FP, No, I knew there were product demos as well, there's no misunderstanding - and what I said is a personal opinion. Time will tell who is right, won't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Pigs View Post
    I think you have misunderstood the situation. There will be product demonstrations and techniques which are very valuable to both the serious and novice crafter which will be done by guests with crafting backgrounds- it isn't just about giving out a product number. If you look at a number of articles in the press recently you will read that crafting is very much a booming industry.

  •    Advertisment


  • #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Greater Manchester
    Posts
    1,093
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    You are right of course, but my fingers are crossed for both new channels.
    Likes carrots liked this post
     

  •    Advertisment


  • #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


    ADVERTISING


    The Craft Channel will be on Sky Channel 261, Freesat 402. Freeview channel hasnt been announced yet and they are trying to get on Virgin too!

  •    Advertisment


    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •