Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

IDEAL WORLD BRINGS YOU WATCH WEEK

Join us for a week dedicated to gorgeous timepieces where you can save up to 40% from 9pm on Sunday 12th November.

Join Ideal World this week, where we will be sharing some of our most popular brands at unbelievable prices. From our old favourites Vostok Europe to newer brands such as Karen Millen and Timberland, there is sure to be something to suit everyone.

Ideal World will be hosting a variety of shows throughout the week, offering limited editions, gifts with purchases and even UK and World exclusives.....

READ MORE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Default News from The Craft Channel

Likes Sazza , claudiasmum liked this post

2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11751869_1617422785179896_2854001231749797123_n.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	10859Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11696003_1617422861846555_6078429776758664742_n.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	10860
      Claire Stuart and Glynn Christian

4.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11751869_1617422785179896_2854001231749797123_n.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	10859Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11696003_1617422861846555_6078429776758664742_n.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	10860
      Claire Stuart and Glynn Christian
      I wish that Julian, Antony ,Debbie and Paul would go back to QVC. Four excellent and totally entertaining presenters but kind of limited doing crafts.. I mean I have no interest in crafts but simply feel that those 4 presenters are wasted doing one category. Diy and Home Electronics are crying out for those 4 to return. How about a swap. Take Craig, and Mehal, and Franklin, and Charlie and lets have Julian, Antony, Debbie and Paul, back where they belong.
      Likes historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I could watch Paul Lavers all day.

I just find the man so fascinating and engaging.
      ''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

Post Thanks / Like

Ryan, I feel much the same, and wonder if another crafting channel will stay the course? I'm not into crafts myself, but there is so much information out there on "how to" create things, and shops like Poundland sell dirt-cheap craft materials (OK, not a big selection, but still...) - not to mention online suppliers and Hobbycraft, who have a wide selection of all types of craft supplies. Unless this channel's prices are going to be ultra competitive with no exorbitant p & p charges, I kind of think it doesn't bode well, especially as they have presenters who don't exactly spring to mind as being experienced craftspeople. I may be totally wrong, and hope I am, but I think crafting has been done to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
      I wish that Julian, Antony ,Debbie and Paul would go back to QVC. Four excellent and totally entertaining presenters but kind of limited doing crafts.. I mean I have no interest in crafts but simply feel that those 4 presenters are wasted doing one category. Diy and Home Electronics are crying out for those 4 to return. How about a swap. Take Craig, and Mehal, and Franklin, and Charlie and lets have Julian, Antony, Debbie and Paul, back where they belong.

Post Thanks / Like

I think you have misunderstood the situation. There will be product demonstrations and techniques which are very valuable to both the serious and novice crafter which will be done by guests with crafting backgrounds- it isn't just about giving out a product number. If you look at a number of articles in the press recently you will read that crafting is very much a booming industry.
      Likes carrots liked this post

Flying Pigs

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      Ryan, I feel much the same, and wonder if another crafting channel will stay the course? I'm not into crafts myself, but there is so much information out there on "how to" create things, and shops like Poundland sell dirt-cheap craft materials (OK, not a big selection, but still...) - not to mention online suppliers and Hobbycraft, who have a wide selection of all types of craft supplies. Unless this channel's prices are going to be ultra competitive with no exorbitant p & p charges, I kind of think it doesn't bode well, especially as they have presenters who don't exactly spring to mind as being experienced craftspeople. I may be totally wrong, and hope I am, but I think crafting has been done to death.
      Remember craft has a huge variety of things - it's not just something from the 'pound shop'! It can be card making which is what tends to be on C&C but there is painting/drawing/wood working/metal work/sculpture/photography/model making/knitting/embrodery/etc etc.

Post Thanks / Like

FP, No, I knew there were product demos as well, there's no misunderstanding - and what I said is a personal opinion. Time will tell who is right, won't it?
      Quote Originally Posted by Flying Pigs View Post
      I think you have misunderstood the situation. There will be product demonstrations and techniques which are very valuable to both the serious and novice crafter which will be done by guests with crafting backgrounds- it isn't just about giving out a product number. If you look at a number of articles in the press recently you will read that crafting is very much a booming industry.

12.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

You are right of course, but my fingers are crossed for both new channels.

Flying Pigs

Post Thanks / Like

The Craft Channel will be on Sky Channel 261, Freesat 402. Freeview channel hasnt been announced yet and they are trying to get on Virgin too!