centigrade vs dennis basso

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
has anyone bought both these brands and considering the price difference which do you prefer for quality

Don't think you will find too many Dennis Basso customers on here but, I have a few Centigrade coats and they are excellent quality I have the long shearling coat of theirs and its gorgeous!

the reason why i asked is that i have ordered dennis basso but was shocked at the quality. compared to centigrade prices (around half of

dennis basso) centgrade offer great value for money.

I only have one Basso faux fur and the quality is stupendous, I previously ordered a centigrade coat and quite frankly was underwhelmed with the quality and finish of that and it was promptly returned. Hth :clap:

I don't have/won't buy Dennis Basso, but have a full length faux shearling Centigrade Coat, and a fringed suede Centigrade jacket, both of which are really good quality and were a great price. The coat has drawn lots of compliments too.

:doggie:

i have bought both, but the centigrade one is the best one,i bought a dennis basso one about 4 years ago in suede with fauxe fur lining but it was always pulling my tops up my jumpers used to end up on my shoulders, so not worn it for a couple of years, nice coat though, but woundnt buy another one.

i have bought both, but the centigrade one is the best one,i bought a dennis basso one about 4 years ago in suede with fauxe fur lining but it was always pulling my tops up my jumpers used to end up on my shoulders, so not worn it for a couple of years, nice coat though, but woundnt buy another one.

Do you not recommend the Basso suede then Ozzie :?:

You get what you pay for

I have 5 Dennis Basso coats/jackets and I love the quality. His heavier coats are great for this cold weather they really keep you warm. I have been put off buying Centigrade due to the price, I just dont believe that the quality would be there.

Hi,

I have 2 DB faux fur jackets and they are fab quality. Lovely deep pile, luxurious and very snuggly.

I also have a centigrade leather jacket, on which the main jacket is very good, but the "trimmings" are rather below-par. They dont seem properly finished-off, if you know what I mean, and seem a bit cheap. The main part of the jacket is very good however, and its wearing well.

Cheers,
karen

I bought a Dennis Basso faux fur jacket TSV several years ago, before I was aware that he deals in real fur. The quality of it is beautiful.

I have several Centigrade items. I think for the price the quality is very good. The only problem I have had is that the fastening hooks on my long coat fell off.

Centigrade without a doubt! I used to like it when it was the Jessica Holbrook label as well. The quality is superb.

I don't have and won't buy anything from the basso Range. I do like Centigrade and have a few leather coats, they are nice styles and good Quality.

I wore my Basso today to the hairdressers and all the staff ( bar the 2 males) were drooling over it and asked to try it on!

Apparantly faux fur is THE fashion statement for the season !!!!

centrigrade vs dennis basso

I wore my Basso today to the hairdressers and all the staff ( bar the 2 males) were drooling over it and asked to try it on!

Apparantly faux fur is THE fashion statement for the season !!!!

so glad you are of the moment Jabba.:18:

I have just bought a Centigrade leather jacket and it is really great quality. Have never bought anything from Basso and never will.

I've had 4 Centigrade coats up to now, a leather blazer which was only £45.00 and is simply gorgeous soooo soft and well made- unbelievable quality for the money, the other 3 were, a asemetric raincoat, a faux suede jacket, and another asemetric winter coat, all have been and still are fabulous quality - which doesn't match the low prices!!
I'm just about to order item no 138341 in both brown and black as it's getting abit chilly early mornings now and I think I need something more padded!!!
So I can throughly recommend buying Centigrade to anyone- a great QVC brand!

I can't comment on DB as I haven't had any but neither he or his items appeal to me I'm afraid!

Latest posts

Back