Seasonal Affective Disorder

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
Just broke up for the Summer full of optimism, switch on C&C with Father Christmas preening himself in the mirror. "It's Sooner Than You Think!" Thanks for that. :mysmilie_10:

I must admit I absolutely love Chritmas, I'm getting my first Grandchild who's due to make his appearance on the 11th of December so it'll be even more fun and exciting this year. My son and his wife have been trying or years to have a baby so what a Christmas prezzy.....................woohoo!! Can't wait!!

:mysmilie_59:shopperholic, Aw, great news, and many congratulations to you all! Bet you are all ecstatic, no wonder you can't wait for Crimbo. You won't need anything else for Christmas, will you (not even a piece of kitchen equipment from Ideal World, which is surely every person's dream gift?). By the way, 11th December is my brother's birthday, and he's frequently told us that all the best people are born in December! Sending good wishes to you and the Mum and Dad To Be!

I must admit I absolutely love Chritmas, I'm getting my first Grandchild who's due to make his appearance on the 11th of December so it'll be even more fun and exciting this year. My son and his wife have been trying or years to have a baby so what a Christmas prezzy.....................woohoo!! Can't wait!!

:mysmilie_59:shopperholic, Aw, great news, and many congratulations to you all! Bet you are all ecstatic, no wonder you can't wait for Crimbo. You won't need anything else for Christmas, will you (not even a piece of kitchen equipment from Ideal World, which is surely every person's dream gift?). By the way, 11th December is my brother's birthday, and he's frequently told us that all the best people are born in December! Sending good wishes to you and the Mum and Dad To Be!

Aw thanks History :mysmilie_508: I'll pass on the good wishes too. So the 11th is your brothers birthday what a coincidence, small world isn't it. It was a toss up, baby or piece of kitchen equipment from IW...........baby won :mysmilie_14:

Great News Shopperholic, im so pleased for you :mysmilie_8: and Congratulations to your son and daughter in law :up:

I must admit I'm one of the rare breed that loves Autumn and Winter. I love snuggling up on dark nights and I love the rain. I like Spring too it's just Summer I don't like, too hot, when we have a Summer that is. :happy:

Latest posts

Back