Phew! Gems TV tonight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
Just turned over to Gems, and nearly had my eye poked out by presenter Adina! Hope stratobuddy has tuned in, as he was joking about it last week! You might say that she is nearly wearing her dress......should come with a Government Health warning :mysmilie_15:

What is it with this new found ploy of flash the chesticles? Cleavage Sutton and Chuntley love to flash what their momma gave them too, honestly sometimes you just don't know were to look :mysmilie_13:

She's bouncing around tonight, she needs a bra with a bit more support. Didn't know she was pregnant until she was caught of guard by the camera trying to run to the podium.

shopperholic, Lol! 'Scuse me, just finished bathing my eye... Last night was definitely 2 footballs fighting in a sack..I'm sure one day they'll report a total eclipse and we will all know why......

What is it with this new found ploy of flash the chesticles? Cleavage Sutton and Chuntley love to flash what their momma gave them too, honestly sometimes you just don't know were to look :mysmilie_13:

dtb123, Hecky thump, I didn't know she was. I think I'll need an extra-wide widescreen TV if they expand any more. I don't think she knows what a bra is, let alone one with support. All joking aside, I think it looks really cheap and tacky - she's attractive and could look so lovely if she wore something a bit more classy and, as you've said, got herself a few decent support bras. Rocket science it isn't. I can only imagine Gems think her "look" sells stuff - but my view is that IF more people are tuning in when she's on, they 'ain't tuning in to buy the jewellery!! Gawd, dtb123, after what you've told me I now need to lie down....gasp!!

She's bouncing around tonight, she needs a bra with a bit more support. Didn't know she was pregnant until she was caught of guard by the camera trying to run to the podium.

shopperholic, Lol! 'Scuse me, just finished bathing my eye... Last night was definitely 2 footballs fighting in a sack..I'm sure one day they'll report a total eclipse and we will all know why......

Yes I know what you mean, it would make any FIFA official green with envy. :mysmilie_8:

once again,adina has them on display. needs the support bra quick

Oh good grief just looked! She keeps shaking her hands making the chesticles wobble like two jellies on a plate...........yes I agree, support bra all the way. :mysmilie_14:

Oh good grief just looked! She keeps shaking her hands making the chesticles wobble like two jellies on a plate...........yes I agree, support bra all the way. :mysmilie_14:

Just had to have a sneaky peek - only in the way of "ahem" - viewer discretion - oh my gawd,,,,,, :heart:
I didn't get a chance to look, but is she pretty too? :mysmilie_487:

Just had to have a sneaky peek - only in the way of "ahem" - viewer discretion - oh my gawd,,,,,, :heart:
I didn't get a chance to look, but is she pretty too? :mysmilie_487:

Oh yes, yes of course..........viewers discretion Dave :cheeky:

Yes, she's pretty but don't suppose meant fellas notice...........hmmm wonder why? :giggle:

I missed it (but at least I didn't get poked in the eye by being too close to the telly!). I think there's a world shortage of support bras, so has anyone out there got a couple of hammocks they don't want and we'll improvise? Recycling, it's all the go now, don'tcha know!

once again,adina has them on display. needs the support bra quick

Last edited:
even though that American girl Alex does occasionally flaunt her ample jumper bumpers,she does it in a way that's still flattering and elegant.

Latest posts

Back