All Boxed Up.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shopperholic

Registered Shopper
I've just had an email from All Boxed Up to order what looks like the QVCs last Lulu TSV (forgive me if I'm wrong, I don't watch much) for £19.99 p&p inc. In the box was, Take Off Time cleansing balm, Complexion Cocktail With A Shot of H20 Omega, Glory Days Day Cream, Flashback Night Cream, all full sizes and a pack of 10 Polishing Pads, all that for just £19.99, it says for limited time only for anyone that wants to grab one, it's a good deal if I do say so myself. I've ordered one to try, at that price it would be rude not to.

I bought 3 last week,it was an offer in the Daily Mail and you needed a unique number.
Obviously hasn't sold well,so now on the normal site.Brilliant buy,will put them away for Christmas presents.

I bought 3 last week,it was an offer in the Daily Mail and you needed a unique number.
Obviously hasn't sold well,so now on the normal site.Brilliant buy,will put them away for Christmas presents.

I get lots of offers from All Boxed Up, the deals are brilliant. How do you get a unique number? Is yours for delivery September? Mine is, I'm not sure how it works but if it's September, maybe they have they all sold out? Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining, I'm willing to wait.

Ha, I just came on here to post about this. Was going to do it earlier but was rushing out. I don't think Lulu or her products have many fans on here but I agree it's a great offer and I've gone for it too.

There is a set on QVC, I don't know if it was a TSV - it's currently full price £47 + £4.95 (item no. 207847) and it's very similar except the QVC offering has no day cream and the night cream is twice as big:

http://www.qvcuk.com/Lulu-Time-Bomb-4-Piece-Night-Rescue-Skincare-Collection.product.207847.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-21-_-207847

Contains:
1 x Travel Take Off Time Cleanser (125ml)
1 x Full size Complexion Cocktail with Chlorophyll (100ml)
1 x Full size Flashback Night Cream (100ml)
1 x Polishing Pads (pack of 10)

The All Boxed Up set contains:

1 x Take off Time Cleansing Cream (125ml)
1 x Complexion Cocktail with a shot of H2Omega (100ml)
1 x Flashback Night Cream (45ml)
1 x Glory Days Day Cream (45ml)
Polishing Pads (10 pads)

I've not tried any of these but I found the price was too tempting to ignore!

Anyone who ordered from All Boxed Up, did you get a confirmation email? I ordered late morning and haven't had an email from them so worried now as the screen went blank at one point and I wonder if the order's not gone through, although it said my card company had accepted the transaction.

Anyone who ordered from All Boxed Up, did you get a confirmation email? I ordered late morning and haven't had an email from them so worried now as the screen went blank at one point and I wonder if the order's not gone through, although it said my card company had accepted the transaction.

Yes, I got an email pretty much straight away, if the payment was authorised then I guess you're ok. Best to check though and email them. Just adding the email address for you, it's [email protected].

Last edited:
Ha, I just came on here to post about this. Was going to do it earlier but was rushing out. I don't think Lulu or her products have many fans on here but I agree it's a great offer and I've gone for it too.

There is a set on QVC, I don't know if it was a TSV - it's currently full price £47 + £4.95 (item no. 207847) and it's very similar except the QVC offering has no day cream and the night cream is twice as big:

http://www.qvcuk.com/Lulu-Time-Bomb-4-Piece-Night-Rescue-Skincare-Collection.product.207847.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-21-_-207847

Contains:
1 x Travel Take Off Time Cleanser (125ml)
1 x Full size Complexion Cocktail with Chlorophyll (100ml)
1 x Full size Flashback Night Cream (100ml)
1 x Polishing Pads (pack of 10)

The All Boxed Up set contains:

1 x Take off Time Cleansing Cream (125ml)
1 x Complexion Cocktail with a shot of H2Omega (100ml)
1 x Flashback Night Cream (45ml)
1 x Glory Days Day Cream (45ml)
Polishing Pads (10 pads)

I've not tried any of these but I found the price was too tempting to ignore!

Oops! Great minds hey? I've not tried them either but for twenty quid, I thought I'd give it a go.

The unique number had to be from a Daily Mail or Sunday Mail last week,Sunday through to Thursday.Once you entered the number it took you to All Boxed Up.I had confirmation immediately,but haven't had a dispatch email.Ive used them before,but they can be very slow,and in other boxes have changed the contents,but always warn you beforehand,which they didn't do this time.
I tried this range,but felt it was for a younger skin,my daughters liked it.The moisturiser is very Matt,it really works well as a primer as well,but I need loads of moisture on my old wrinkly skin lol

You're welcome, hope it helps. They'll sort it out for you, your money's been reserved so it must just be a glitch in the system.

Have you contacted them before and found them ok? I'll let you know whether I hear back tomorrow.

Have you contacted them before and found them ok? I'll let you know whether I hear back tomorrow.

I haven't contacted them before Andi, their email address was on the email they sent me so I'm not sure how quick they reply, but yeah definitely let's know when you hear off them and how you get on :up:

I posted this on a new thread at 12:19pm (beat ya!) you must've missed it!! Thread in this section with Time Bomb in heading...
I got an email about the time bomb and following that link took me straight to the offer without the need for any code. However if you go to the general website there doesn't seem to be a mention of it (slightly odd looking address as no 'uk' on the end!) www.allboxedup.co
Will post the email link again here in a second just in case that helps...

Have posted about all boxed up a few times before as they have some great looking deals. However I have never actually ordered from them myself as I tend to favour latest in beauty boxes - better value and fabulous customer service! Have heard mixed reviews of all boxed up delivery etc.

I posted this on a new thread at 12:19pm (beat ya!) you must've missed it!! Thread in this section with Time Bomb in heading...
I got an email about the time bomb and following that link took me straight to the offer without the need for any code. However if you go to the general website there doesn't seem to be a mention of it (slightly odd looking address as no 'uk' on the end!) www.allboxedup.co
Will post the email link again here in a second just in case that helps...

Have posted about all boxed up a few times before as they have some great looking deals. However I have never actually ordered from them myself as I tend to favour latest in beauty boxes - better value and fabulous customer service! Have heard mixed reviews of all boxed up delivery etc.

Yes I missed it, I found it odd too that the email address didn't have UK at the end, I added it myself because I though it had been cut off the page, but when I Googled All Boxed Up, Google had it without the UK too, so I know the sites legit, it does say Seotember delivery, maybe people haven't checked the delivery date, I'm only surmising.

I also ordered on the Tuesday morning using The Mail code. After putting in my card details they said I would receive an Email, but I didn't. Will check to see if payment has gone from my credit card. Unfortunately I may not have noticed anything about a September delivery, also silly me did not take the order Number either. Not too worried as like others I am really not a fan, so why did I order!!!

Latest posts

Back