All Boxed Up.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not sure if anyone has seen this new offer which seems to be a bit of a pick n mix option - combination of Una Brennan and Time Bomb items...

Will just to paste my email here...!

Una Brennan & Time Bomb Lucky Dip
View this email in your browser
Una Brennan & Time Bomb Lucky Dip
Just £24.99 (inc p+p) worth at least £108

This crazy offer is so limited you’ll really have to be quick if you want to order!
This is a LUCKY DIP, but you know you’ll be getting one of two products in each category, PLUS you’ll definitely get Time Bomb’s Smart Balm Eye Cream and Derm Warfare Night Serum, so if you love these get ordering!

Five products for you, three chosen by us – incredible value.

LUCKY DIP 1

You’ll either get:

UNA BRENNAN NEROLI FIRMING ILLUMINATE EYE CREAM 15ML RRP £12.99
or
UNA BRENNAN ROSE HYDRATE INTENSE MOISTURE MASK 125ML RRP £9.99

PLUS YOU’LL ALSO GET ONE OF THESE!

LUCKY DIP 2

UNA BRENNAN ROSE HYDRATE MIRACLE MAKEOVER FACIAL OIL 30ML RRP £14.99
or
UNA BRENNAN ROSE HYDRATE RADIANCE DAY CREAM 75ML RRP £14.99

PLUS YOU’LL ALSO GET ONE OF THESE!

LUCKY DIP 3

UNA BRENNAN NEROLI FIRMING INTENSE FACIAL SERUM 30ML RRP £16.99
or
UNA BRENNAN PROBIOTIC OVERNIGHT SKIN RECOVERY CREAM 75ML RRP £15.99

PLUS YOU’LL ALSO GET ONE EACH OF THESE

TIME BOMB SMART BALM EYE CREAM 15ML RRP £29.00

and

TIME BOMB DERM WAREFARE NIGHT SERUM 30ML RRP £39.00

Buy Now
Dispatch within 5 working days
*Subject to availability. Limited edition offer.

Copyright © 2016 All Boxed Up Media, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email as you have purchased an All Boxed Up box or signed up to receive updates.
Our mailing address is:
All Boxed Up Media
PO Box 2232Pullborough, West Sussex RH20 6AH
United Kingdom

Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

Just clicked on that and it's a totally different box?! A time bomb duo :(

Not sure if that means it's sold out but I got the email on Saturday and it did say be quick but it's only Monday now so I reckon if you're interested you should contact them and say you'd like it - their email address is on this thread a while back and they don't have a phone number but they are on Facebook. Good luck! X

Just clicked on that and it's a totally different box?! A time bomb duo :(

Not sure if that means it's sold out but I got the email on Saturday and it did say be quick but it's only Monday now so I reckon if you're interested you should contact them and say you'd like it - their email address is on this thread a while back and they don't have a phone number but they are on Facebook. Good luck! X

I thought it was a great buy but I have loads of skincare so resisted, noticed the Timebomb duo came up when I followed link. I need to use my stash before I buy any more x

New box on offer - Spring Spa. Seems great value for £24.99 inc free pandp...(RRP £110)
I love the cowshed body lotion and the bath float and candle but am unfamiliar with the shampoo/conditioner - think it's linked to Lulu?!

ABU Spring Spa & Body Box includes:

PECKSNIFFS GRAPEFRUIT & CITRON SCRUB (700g)
RRP
£25.00
Deliciously fragranced and enriched with vitamin E, the Pecksniff's Luxury Salt Scrub gently exfoliates your body leaving your skin soft and smooth.
COWSHED WILD COW BODY LOTION (300ml)
RRP
£20.00
Wild Cow body lotion will deeply moisturise skin without leaving it feeling sticky or greasy, thanks to the finest quality Shea and Cocoa Butters.
SANCTUARY SPA CALMING BATH FLOAT (300ml)
RRP
£10.00
Blended with essential oils to help reduce tension & stress, helping to prepare for a restful night's sleep.
OPERATION GLAM LOCK STAR SHAMPOO FOR NORMAL TO THICK HAIR (250ml)
RRP
£16.50
Operation Glam Lock Star Shampoo contains a unique blend of argan oil, keratin, and silk protein to leave hair shiny and soft.
OPERATION GLAM LOCK STAR CONDITIONER FOR NORMAL TO THICK HAIR (250ml)
RRP
£16.50
Time Bomb Lock Star Conditioner has been formulated to leave hair looking brighter, bouncier and better than it has been in years. It contains a unique blend of argan oil, keratin, and silk protein and helps create younger-looking, uniformly smooth and shiny locks.
HEYLAND AND WHITTLE CANDLE
RRP
£25.00
Made from 100% pure soy this candle is for pure self indulgence. Fragranced with summer berries, oranges, lemons, jasmine, lilac and lavender, you'll be in seventh heaven with this beautifully burning candle.

Thanks, TLL. I might have gone for this except the shampoo and conditioner is for normal to thick hair and mine's very fine.

I did order another recent ABU box, though. Must chase it up - as usual, they didn't send a confirmation email and I've no idea how long it's supposed to take (sometimes they tell you it won't ship for x weeks). Their Customer Service makes QVC's good.

Me too! I have a fair amount of hair but it's very fine and since being ill am losing insane amounts of it, so the haircare items put me off this one - sadly as like rest of it!
But I had to just paste this which is at the end of the blurb, and which I couldn't believe given our past experiences of their delays and poor service (Good luck with getting your order ASAP!)

"We have a very limited number of these boxes available so first come, first serve! Delivery within 4 working days."
Really?!

Me too! I have a fair amount of hair but it's very fine and since being ill am losing insane amounts of it, so the haircare items put me off this one - sadly as like rest of it!
But I had to just paste this which is at the end of the blurb, and which I couldn't believe given our past experiences of their delays and poor service (Good luck with getting your order ASAP!)

"We have a very limited number of these boxes available so first come, first serve! Delivery within 4 working days." Really?!

I hadn't spotted that! Yeah, fat chance!

I emailed them today about my order of early April. Fortunately, I kept a screen shot of the wepage confirming my payment and it had an order ID but I've had nothing from them direct. As I said to them, I would never have ordered after the first time were it not for the decent sets at good prices. I think they rely on that and don't really care about emailing or confirming anything because they'll always have takers. Pretty poor.

I hadn't spotted that! Yeah, fat chance!

I emailed them today about my order of early April. Fortunately, I kept a screen shot of the wepage confirming my payment and it had an order ID but I've had nothing from them direct. As I said to them, I would never have ordered after the first time were it not for the decent sets at good prices. I think they rely on that and don't really care about emailing or confirming anything because they'll always have takers. Pretty poor.

You're quite right, it's not good enough. I mean they do offer some superb deals but the service takes the mickey! Do chase them though, as that worked for me in the autumn, which I wanted for my sister in law's birthday, when my order never did turn up. They said it must have been lost so they eventually sent another set out (not convinced first one was sent at all!) and I did get it in time for Christmas but it's frustrating, especially as there's no contact number etc.

You're quite right, it's not good enough. I mean they do offer some superb deals but the service takes the mickey! Do chase them though, as that worked for me in the autumn, which I wanted for my sister in law's birthday, when my order never did turn up. They said it must have been lost so they eventually sent another set out (not convinced first one was sent at all!) and I did get it in time for Christmas but it's frustrating, especially as there's no contact number etc.

Yes, I have to admit I have found them quite quick to respond when I've emailed them and this was no exception. They confirmed my order and said the order is due for despatch next week. They had a lot of demand (as always) and had to await more stock. I don't mind waiting - just wish they would keep us informed. Anyway, it has put my mind at rest.

That's not a bad new box - definitely good value if you like and would use the products.

Yes, my box did arrive last week, thanks TLL. It was the previous Alice Hart Ageless Beauty Box actually, and some of the same products as the new one. Apparently, the delay with that was due to its popularity. They were waiting for more of the Studio 10 palettes and when this still didn't arrive, they sent three Bellapierre pots instead and also an extra Leighton Denny polish. I wasn't too bothered about the contouring palette so this suited me.

I am fascinated by the teeny cute bottle of Bioeffect EGF Serum which is apparently worth £25! When I looked it up, I found information suggesting it could be dangerous and encourage cancerous cells. I understand this has all been proved wrong though? If anyone knows more, I'd be interested.

Glad you have your box albeit not exactly as described - but the substitutions sound pretty good if you weren't bothered about the specific palette. They've obviously arrived in stock now hence this other box!

As for the Bioeffect I chase had a full size (ie teeny!) sample before and used it all up with no side effects that I know of?! I didn't know what you said about the cancer scare :( I found it great at the time but was unaware of the price of it and when I found out I promptly forgot about the stuff!
Hope someone has some info on it for you.

Glad you have your box albeit not exactly as described - but the substitutions sound pretty good if you weren't bothered about the specific palette. They've obviously arrived in stock now hence this other box!

As for the Bioeffect I chase had a full size (ie teeny!) sample before and used it all up with no side effects that I know of?! I didn't know what you said about the cancer scare :( I found it great at the time but was unaware of the price of it and when I found out I promptly forgot about the stuff!
Hope someone has some info on it for you.

Here is a link to an article by beauty blogger, Caroline Hirons, which rang alarm bells for me. It is not clear from her update whether she considers the EGF Serum completely safe now or she's just saying the ingredients are not what she feared but she's still wary.

http://www.carolinehirons.com/2013/02/epidermal-growth-factors-egf.html

It's putting me off trying the bottle in the last ABU box but I'm sure it wouldn't still be for sale if a serious risk had been proved.

Latest posts

Back