All Boxed Up. - Page 2





Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 137

Thread: All Boxed Up.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Yes, I got an email pretty much straight away, if the payment was authorised then I guess you're ok. Best to check though and email them. Just adding the email address for you, it's info@allboxedup.co.uk.
    Thanks, shopperholic. That's kind. I've emailed them as it seems strange.

    Likes shopperholic liked this post
     

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,407
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
    Thanks, shopperholic. That's kind. I've emailed them as it seems strange.
    You're welcome, hope it helps. They'll sort it out for you, your money's been reserved so it must just be a glitch in the system.
    Thanks AndiK thanked for this post
     

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Our House
    Posts
    3,181
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    All gone I can't see it on computer

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    88
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The unique number had to be from a Daily Mail or Sunday Mail last week,Sunday through to Thursday.Once you entered the number it took you to All Boxed Up.I had confirmation immediately,but haven't had a dispatch email.Ive used them before,but they can be very slow,and in other boxes have changed the contents,but always warn you beforehand,which they didn't do this time.
    I tried this range,but felt it was for a younger skin,my daughters liked it.The moisturiser is very Matt,it really works well as a primer as well,but I need loads of moisture on my old wrinkly skin lol

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    You're welcome, hope it helps. They'll sort it out for you, your money's been reserved so it must just be a glitch in the system.
    Have you contacted them before and found them ok? I'll let you know whether I hear back tomorrow.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post
     

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,407
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
    Have you contacted them before and found them ok? I'll let you know whether I hear back tomorrow.
    I haven't contacted them before Andi, their email address was on the email they sent me so I'm not sure how quick they reply, but yeah definitely let's know when you hear off them and how you get on
    Thanks AndiK thanked for this post
     

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    969
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I posted this on a new thread at 12:19pm (beat ya!) you must've missed it!! Thread in this section with Time Bomb in heading...
    I got an email about the time bomb and following that link took me straight to the offer without the need for any code. However if you go to the general website there doesn't seem to be a mention of it (slightly odd looking address as no 'uk' on the end!) www.allboxedup.co
    Will post the email link again here in a second just in case that helps...

    Have posted about all boxed up a few times before as they have some great looking deals. However I have never actually ordered from them myself as I tend to favour latest in beauty boxes - better value and fabulous customer service! Have heard mixed reviews of all boxed up delivery etc.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post
     

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    969
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Original link from the email I got from them (def sign up to their newsletter if you're interested!)

    http://www.allboxedup.co/timebomb/
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post
     

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,407
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Loopy Lou View Post
    I posted this on a new thread at 12:19pm (beat ya!) you must've missed it!! Thread in this section with Time Bomb in heading...
    I got an email about the time bomb and following that link took me straight to the offer without the need for any code. However if you go to the general website there doesn't seem to be a mention of it (slightly odd looking address as no 'uk' on the end!) www.allboxedup.co
    Will post the email link again here in a second just in case that helps...

    Have posted about all boxed up a few times before as they have some great looking deals. However I have never actually ordered from them myself as I tend to favour latest in beauty boxes - better value and fabulous customer service! Have heard mixed reviews of all boxed up delivery etc.
    Yes I missed it, I found it odd too that the email address didn't have UK at the end, I added it myself because I though it had been cut off the page, but when I Googled All Boxed Up, Google had it without the UK too, so I know the sites legit, it does say Seotember delivery, maybe people haven't checked the delivery date, I'm only surmising.
     

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I also ordered on the Tuesday morning using The Mail code. After putting in my card details they said I would receive an Email, but I didn't. Will check to see if payment has gone from my credit card. Unfortunately I may not have noticed anything about a September delivery, also silly me did not take the order Number either. Not too worried as like others I am really not a fan, so why did I order!!!
    Thanks AndiK thanked for this post
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •