All Boxed Up. - Page 2

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: All Boxed Up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Yes, I got an email pretty much straight away, if the payment was authorised then I guess you're ok. Best to check though and email them. Just adding the email address for you, it's info@allboxedup.co.uk.
    Thanks, shopperholic. That's kind. I've emailed them as it seems strange.

Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
    Thanks, shopperholic. That's kind. I've emailed them as it seems strange.
    You're welcome, hope it helps. They'll sort it out for you, your money's been reserved so it must just be a glitch in the system.
    Thanks AndiK thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

All gone I can't see it on computer

Post Thanks / Like

The unique number had to be from a Daily Mail or Sunday Mail last week,Sunday through to Thursday.Once you entered the number it took you to All Boxed Up.I had confirmation immediately,but haven't had a dispatch email.Ive used them before,but they can be very slow,and in other boxes have changed the contents,but always warn you beforehand,which they didn't do this time.
    I tried this range,but felt it was for a younger skin,my daughters liked it.The moisturiser is very Matt,it really works well as a primer as well,but I need loads of moisture on my old wrinkly skin lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    You're welcome, hope it helps. They'll sort it out for you, your money's been reserved so it must just be a glitch in the system.
    Have you contacted them before and found them ok? I'll let you know whether I hear back tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
    Have you contacted them before and found them ok? I'll let you know whether I hear back tomorrow.
    I haven't contacted them before Andi, their email address was on the email they sent me so I'm not sure how quick they reply, but yeah definitely let's know when you hear off them and how you get on

Post Thanks / Like

I posted this on a new thread at 12:19pm (beat ya!) you must've missed it!! Thread in this section with Time Bomb in heading...
    I got an email about the time bomb and following that link took me straight to the offer without the need for any code. However if you go to the general website there doesn't seem to be a mention of it (slightly odd looking address as no 'uk' on the end!) www.allboxedup.co
    Will post the email link again here in a second just in case that helps...

Have posted about all boxed up a few times before as they have some great looking deals. However I have never actually ordered from them myself as I tend to favour latest in beauty boxes - better value and fabulous customer service! Have heard mixed reviews of all boxed up delivery etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Original link from the email I got from them (def sign up to their newsletter if you're interested!)

http://www.allboxedup.co/timebomb/
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Loopy Lou View Post
    I posted this on a new thread at 12:19pm (beat ya!) you must've missed it!! Thread in this section with Time Bomb in heading...
    I got an email about the time bomb and following that link took me straight to the offer without the need for any code. However if you go to the general website there doesn't seem to be a mention of it (slightly odd looking address as no 'uk' on the end!) www.allboxedup.co
    Will post the email link again here in a second just in case that helps...

Have posted about all boxed up a few times before as they have some great looking deals. However I have never actually ordered from them myself as I tend to favour latest in beauty boxes - better value and fabulous customer service! Have heard mixed reviews of all boxed up delivery etc.
    Yes I missed it, I found it odd too that the email address didn't have UK at the end, I added it myself because I though it had been cut off the page, but when I Googled All Boxed Up, Google had it without the UK too, so I know the sites legit, it does say Seotember delivery, maybe people haven't checked the delivery date, I'm only surmising.

Post Thanks / Like

I also ordered on the Tuesday morning using The Mail code. After putting in my card details they said I would receive an Email, but I didn't. Will check to see if payment has gone from my credit card. Unfortunately I may not have noticed anything about a September delivery, also silly me did not take the order Number either. Not too worried as like others I am really not a fan, so why did I order!!!