All Boxed Up.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I also ordered on the Tuesday morning using The Mail code. After putting in my card details they said I would receive an Email, but I didn't. Will check to see if payment has gone from my credit card. Unfortunately I may not have noticed anything about a September delivery, also silly me did not take the order Number either. Not too worried as like others I am really not a fan, so why did I order!!!

Even though I didn't get the confirmation email I was told I would get, I just realised I left the browser tab open for the page where I placed the order and entered card details. I do at least have an Order ID so feel quite reassured.

That made me laugh, where you said you're not really a fan but ordered anyway! Such is the draw of a bargain to some of us! I must admit, although I do want to receive this set and will be disappointed if I don't get it, it's no big deal really if I don't because I have so many skin products in reserve.

I have just checked and the payment went out of my card on same day as order, so although no confirmation Email they were quick off the mark to take money. So now it's a waiting game to see if I receive something that I didn't really want but had to have that bargain! I shall sit on my hands in future.

I have just checked and the payment went out of my card on same day as order, so although no confirmation Email they were quick off the mark to take money. So now it's a waiting game to see if I receive something that I didn't really want but had to have that bargain! I shall sit on my hands in future.

Get in touch and cancel the order, the delivery isn't due till September anyway, so if you cancel now you'll get your money back.

Gower cottage brownies ,you can get them from their website .Its cheaper and next day delivery for free .ordered it day before night and received it this morning at 7.30 am .

Well, I still have not had a confirmation email or a reply to my direct email but I have had what I assume those of you who also ordered received - this:

"Thank you very much for your recent purchase of a Time Bomb Beauty Box.

Due to high demand, Time Bomb are manufacturing new product and we will keep you informed about a delivery date.

We thank you for your patience."

G
Well, I still have not had a confirmation email or a reply to my direct email but I have had what I assume those of you who also ordered received - this:

"Thank you very much for your recent purchase of a Time Bomb Beauty Box.

Due to high demand, Time Bomb are manufacturing new product and we will keep you informed about a delivery date.

We thank you for your patience."

Yes Andi, I got the exact same one this morning.

G

Yes Andi, I got the exact same one this morning.

Great. I am fine waiting till September, as I expected to anyway, but I'm looking forward to giving these items a go. Individually, they get pretty good reviews (the day cream less so but still several 5*).

Great. I am fine waiting till September, as I expected to anyway, but I'm looking forward to giving these items a go. Individually, they get pretty good reviews (the day cream less so but still several 5*).

I don't mind waiting either, not for that price. I'm glad you got the same email, they wouldn't send you one if they hadn't recieved your order, so I'm really pleased about that.

Yes like you other ladies I also received that same email, despite no confirmation of order from them. Yes September is fine by me, and ordered another set for Christmas present. Strange though as I was inclined to think it was a way of getting rid of old stock, but it appears not. Whilst not my favourite range will give it another go at that price. I notice they will have our money all that time though! Perhaps that was the idea.

Yes like you other ladies I also received that same email, despite no confirmation of order from them. Yes September is fine by me, and ordered another set for Christmas present. Strange though as I was inclined to think it was a way of getting rid of old stock, but it appears not. Whilst not my favourite range will give it another go at that price. I notice they will have our money all that time though! Perhaps that was the idea.

True about having our money and over several orders that could be thousands of pounds so nice for them! At least it's not a great price for us individually - I'd only make about 24p a year on £20 in a savings bank so a couple of pence a month till the set arrives! God, I sound mean working that out!

It's just over four weeks away, so I think they've done good considering it must've sold out, QVC say it can take a year for them to throw a TSV together and getting things back in stock takes months, to be honest I'm in no rush so I don't mind either way waiting till September. :up:

I received the same message too this morning. It makes me wonder how much stock they had in the first place. Maybe they didn't bank on it being so popular.

That's very early. You were told to expect it in September, as I was, weren't you?

Good to have it confirmed we've got a real bargain!

That's very early. You were told to expect it in September, as I was, weren't you?

Good to have it confirmed we've got a real bargain!

Yes I received the email to say it would arrive in September. Hope you get yours soon. X

Yes I received the email to say it would arrive in September. Hope you get yours soon. X

Although I'm not desperate as I do have a nice stock of face creams and cleansers, I am really looking forward to getting this set, I must say. Meanwhile, it's good to hear feedback from people who have had their deliveries, so thanks.

Loveheart, who delivered your Time Bomb set, please? Hermes, Royal Mail, DPD?

Ooooh goody! Maybe September was the latest date it would arrive and we can get ours anytime from now, I'm in no rush either, just looking forward to getting even more now.

Latest posts

Back