All Boxed Up.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Received my Time Bomb this morning, that was quick as like others was told September delivery, although I have never received confirmation of order. It was delivered by Royal Maill, and a first for me, I received an email from Royal Mail at 9 this morning saying it would be delivered today. It came in small box which was a worry but all looks ok and I think well worth the money.

Received my Time Bomb this morning, that was quick as like others was told September delivery, although I have never received confirmation of order. It was delivered by Royal Maill, and a first for me, I received an email from Royal Mail at 9 this morning saying it would be delivered today. It came in small box which was a worry but all looks ok and I think well worth the money.

I don't think I have ever had an email from Royal Mail re a delivery so this is a promising step forward. Good to know you are pleased with your set.

The people who ordered out the paper got the offer a few weeks before us Andi, so it's good to see that All Boxed Up are starting to deliver, even better that people are pleased, so that's good news.

Ah, definitely good news. Where I was prepared to be patient before, I am getting a bit excited now! Thanks for update, shopperholic.

Have you all received your Time Bomb set from All Boxed Up now? I had an email from them this week saying the offer was oversubscribed so they are getting in a load more to meet demand and I won't get my delivery until the end of the month. It's fine by me - I wasn't in a hurry.

I was just going to mention that they offered me something else which I could get sooner, as an alternative and it's an Organic Surge set. Doesn't say the price but I assume the same as / similar to the Time Bomb set. It says it's worth over £100, like the Time Bomb. You have to email them if you are interested. Anyone know this brand Organic Surge? I've heard of it but never seen or tried it. There are 7 items included but no sizes stated, just RRPs (so I could probably work out the ml).

Have you all received your Time Bomb set from All Boxed Up now? I had an email from them this week saying the offer was oversubscribed so they are getting in a load more to meet demand and I won't get my delivery until the end of the month. It's fine by me - I wasn't in a hurry.

I was just going to mention that they offered me something else which I could get sooner, as an alternative and it's an Organic Surge set. Doesn't say the price but I assume the same as / similar to the Time Bomb set. It says it's worth over £100, like the Time Bomb. You have to email them if you are interested. Anyone know this brand Organic Surge? I've heard of it but never seen or tried it. There are 7 items included but no sizes stated, just RRPs (so I could probably work out the ml).

I got the email Andi, I decided to cancel because I bought some Lusardi from IW to try, thought it might be a gimmick and could send it back but it's brilliant so I bought more and stocked up because it was on offer. I don't shop with QVC so wouldn't be buying Lu Lu again anyway, so I'm sticking with Lusardi as my skincare of choice. Hope you like yours when you get it.

I got the email Andi, I decided to cancel because I bought some Lusardi from IW to try, thought it might be a gimmick and could send it back but it's brilliant so I bought more and stocked up because it was on offer. I don't shop with QVC so wouldn't be buying Lu Lu again anyway, so I'm sticking with Lusardi as my skincare of choice. Hope you like yours when you get it.

Thank you for this. It's great to have found a brand you like so much and you can get at reasonable prices. I think I'll hold on for my Lulu TB set - as I say, I'm not desperate for more beauty stuff. I am curious about this Organic Surge range though.

I've tried a few Organic Surge items - mainly body wash and cream and hand wash - and I really liked them. They did seem to get quite a mixed bag of reviews - some excellent.
I try to buy organic and/or natural body care products where I can and this brand is reasonably priced. I also tried one of their shampoos but have to say I really didn't get on with that...

They recently re-branded their products (they didn't change their name of anything) and the packaging now looks much classier than it did (it used to look a bit cheapo!)
I have tried their skincare but have heard some good things about their creams and face washes. Take a look here on amazon to see reviews and you maybe able to work out product sizes based on the rrp's shown on Organic Surge website...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_nr...keywords=Organic+surge&ie=UTF8&qid=1442075428

Www.organicsurge.com

I would say it's a *very* different brand to Time Bomb mind you! I wouldn't use Lulu's stuff partly because I'm only mid thirties but also because I don't like her. I have read a many poor reviews and I don't think it would suit my sensitive skin, though I could be wrong! But I think her focus is much more on anti-ageing than organic surge is, certainly, so they're not a straight swap if you see what I mean!

Good luck deciding!

I received my Time Bomb and really liked it, I also know someone else who get sent the Organic Surge package and they seemed pleased with it. I'm using OS bath stuff and eye gel and have found them fine. I sent off for the All Boxed Up mystery box for £10.00 and received some good stuff including a Ciate nail polish, Belle Pierre lippy and an Eyeco mascara.

I was kicking myself for not going for one of the mystery boxes! Wish I had now..! But I was too ill to do anything about it at the time...

They also sent me am off for £15 inc pandp for a box containing a Ciate polish (they must have tons as it's in every box ATM!), plus an eyeko mascara, a Bellepiere lippy something I forget and - the item I would've been buying it for - a Cowshed Body lotion :)

I've tried a few Organic Surge items - mainly body wash and cream and hand wash - and I really liked them. They did seem to get quite a mixed bag of reviews - some excellent.
I try to buy organic and/or natural body care products where I can and this brand is reasonably priced. I also tried one of their shampoos but have to say I really didn't get on with that...

They recently re-branded their products (they didn't change their name of anything) and the packaging now looks much classier than it did (it used to look a bit cheapo!)
I have tried their skincare but have heard some good things about their creams and face washes. Take a look here on amazon to see reviews and you maybe able to work out product sizes based on the rrp's shown on Organic Surge website...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_nr...keywords=Organic+surge&ie=UTF8&qid=1442075428

Www.organicsurge.com

I would say it's a *very* different brand to Time Bomb mind you! I wouldn't use Lulu's stuff partly because I'm only mid thirties but also because I don't like her. I have read a many poor reviews and I don't think it would suit my sensitive skin, though I could be wrong! But I think her focus is much more on anti-ageing than organic surge is, certainly, so they're not a straight swap if you see what I mean!

Good luck deciding!

Thank you very much for this info on Organic Surge, TLL. I noticed the mixed reviews but always interested to hear the views of people on here. I absolutely take your point about the two ranges (Organic Surge and Time Bomb) being very different and probably aimed at different age groups, skin types, issues, etc. I think the All Boxed Up people just thought of offering the OS in case people are fed up of waiting for the TB, not particularly thinking about them being for different markets.

I realised where I'd seen it when I googled it: Waitrose. Never tried it though, and I agree the former packaging did look a bit naff.

Like the look of this Organic Surge, I think I'll be giving the hand wash a go, love the ethics too.

Yes, me too. I'd say they're worth a try. I'm sticking to my Time Bomb set from All Boxed Up this time but will look to try something from the OS range.

I wonder if All Boxed Up are going to be offering the Organic Surge set separately, apart from as an alternative to the Time Bomb, either to existing customers or as a newspaper offer? The details of the set they offered me are below and I am assuming the price is/will be about the same as the Time Bomb, so around £20.

Extra Care Nourishing Day Cream Enriched with Damask Rose Oil (RRP: £21.50)
Extra Care Radiance Recovery Night Cream Enriched with Safflower Oil (RRP: £22.50)
Extra Care Intensive Smoothing Serum Enriched with Para Cress Extract (RRP: £23.50)
Extra Care Hydrating Eye Cream Enriched with Jojoba Oil (RRP: £18.50)
Organic Surge Deep Cleansing Face Mask (RRP: £8.50)
Organic Surge Eye Gel (RRP: £9.25)
Organic Surge Mini Daily Care Face Wash (RRP: £3.95)

Yes, me too. I'd say they're worth a try. I'm sticking to my Time Bomb set from All Boxed Up this time but will look to try something from the OS range.

I wonder if All Boxed Up are going to be offering the Organic Surge set separately, apart from as an alternative to the Time Bomb, either to existing customers or as a newspaper offer? The details of the set they offered me are below and I am assuming the price is/will be about the same as the Time Bomb, so around £20.

Extra Care Nourishing Day Cream Enriched with Damask Rose Oil (RRP: £21.50)
Extra Care Radiance Recovery Night Cream Enriched with Safflower Oil (RRP: £22.50)
Extra Care Intensive Smoothing Serum Enriched with Para Cress Extract (RRP: £23.50)
Extra Care Hydrating Eye Cream Enriched with Jojoba Oil (RRP: £18.50)
Organic Surge Deep Cleansing Face Mask (RRP: £8.50)
Organic Surge Eye Gel (RRP: £9.25)
Organic Surge Mini Daily Care Face Wash (RRP: £3.95)

Ooh I want one now! (This box I mean, not one of Stratobuddy's orgasmic surges, although... ;)
No, joking apart and especially if it really is around the £20 mark I would absolutely love to try this. The range is right up my alley, natural and ethos wise, and as I said I haven't tried their skin care offerings...

Do please let us know if anyone spots it offered as a box...

Latest posts

Back