fashion brands that should leave qvc...quietly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whats wrong with item number 141320?? Actually, it would take less time to list what's right with it!!!

That is simply wonderful !!! The sad thing is one reviewer says she would give it 10 stars if she could! and another said they bought it off the website as if not it might have sold out (as if?).

Maybe we should have a thread - what is the worst fashion item on qvc - I am sure there would be many contenders!

:14:

What really bothers me is how the price of their "fashion" items has gone sky high. I remember when Kim and Co prices were around £20 now £40 - £50 is the norm. No thank you Kim - I think you underestimate the QVC audience. A few of the Kim and Co Fukuro items are ok but they are way overpriced considering the fabric which she uses.

Even in the half decent shops like Wallis, Debenhams and M&S etc you can pick up a good skirt or trousers for £30-£40 most of the prices on qvc are way over this. And if you get them in the sales you can get even better bargains. This is without even looking in the 'cheaper' shops.

And they cant say that you have the advantage of shopping by tv or online as you can order from all of these online - with free p&p if you order over £30 at M&S and the convenience of returning items to the store instead of to the post office.

Even in the half decent shops like Wallis, Debenhams and M&S etc you can pick up a good skirt or trousers for £30-£40 most of the prices on qvc are way over this. And if you get them in the sales you can get even better bargains. This is without even looking in the 'cheaper' shops.

And they cant say that you have the advantage of shopping by tv or online as you can order from all of these online - with free p&p if you order over £30 at M&S and the convenience of returning items to the store instead of to the post office.

I agree with you completely. In the past QVC had the advantage of some bargain prices and good TSV prices in particular but they have lost their way and eventually they will lose customers.

That is simply wonderful !!! The sad thing is one reviewer says she would give it 10 stars if she could! and another said they bought it off the website as if not it might have sold out (as if?).

Maybe we should have a thread - what is the worst fashion item on qvc - I am sure there would be many contenders!:14:

135849.jpg

Sorry to resurrect this old chestnut, but couldn't resist.

i love love love dreamkeeper items & then the other end of the scale the cheapo casual & co.........buy the ones with some elastane in & they wash & wear great........also were not all fashion gurus......i for one i am a pensionor BUT i do think i like to dress & look nicely turned out........QF are sometimes a bit OTT shall we say.......kim & co at full price is silly money......i agree the fukuro range is nice & cover the lumps & bumps that i possess.......huggles though i wouldnt be seemn dead in the skirt you have shown...i do own the matching top & cami & it looks great with some well chosen bottom half's.....we are not all 16 or yummy mummy's....[ but in the main i agree ]

Latest posts

Back