Car crash telly!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Golden Brown

Registered Shopper
What a hilarious evening on TJC! Sabrina became ill just after 10 tonight so the producer Mike had to present the show. He was funny for all the wrong reasons - not a clue what was happening next and no idea about the items he was selling! And the final straw was that he was wearing orange shorts!!
Funniest couple of hours of TV for ages. He made Peter Simon sound professional!

Oh I wish I'd seen it! Unlike Gems TV, TJC obviously don't train the producers to step in if anything goes wrong - I know that several of Gems producers later made the transition to presenters, but they were skilled-up first. The jewellery presenters are dropping like flies - Rachel Hatton of Gems TV had to abandon her post mid-shift the other evening, because she was ill, and Rae Carpenter stepped in for her. Perhaps it's the Curse of Shopping Telly?
What a hilarious evening on TJC! Sabrina became ill just after 10 tonight so the producer Mike had to present the show. He was funny for all the wrong reasons - not a clue what was happening next and no idea about the items he was selling! And the final straw was that he was wearing orange shorts!!
Funniest couple of hours of TV for ages. He made Peter Simon sound professional!

Last edited:
First saw Mike Rushton presenting on TJC on weds night I think it was, again covering for a presenter. Was proper funny, he was showing a piece of peridot jewellery and said the colour of it reminded him of the gunge from his skeletor or he-man toy he had as a kid. He is on again now and has already got a ring stuck on his finger so far.

They seem to be having problems with presenters, either as no-shows or getting ill halfway through the show. I've not seen Derek Marks on there for ages, I think he was on the so-called 'Lifestyle' programmes at one point.

First saw Mike Rushton presenting on TJC on weds night I think it was, again covering for a presenter. Was proper funny, he was showing a piece of peridot jewellery and said the colour of it reminded him of the gunge from his skeletor or he-man toy he had as a kid. He is on again now and has already got a ring stuck on his finger so far.

Latest posts

Back