Ideal World: Trust pilot reviews

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adam82

Registered Shopper
The reviews of ideal world are not good usually 1 out of 10. Check out the reviews here:
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/ww...ot of complaints about this shopping channel.

I've recently ordered 3 items from IW, after a long gap in buying from them, and all the items arrived within 2 days ................ which is far better than a certain other shopping channel. I also only ever order via their site as I refuse to pay a fortune on their order line. On the only occasion that I've returned something in the past, the money was refunded into my account within a few days.

I suppose I must be one of the lucky few who has never had any problems with them .......... and I used to order things regularly when I first got Freeview. (I guess it was a bit of a novelty :wink: )

I find QVC expensive and pretentious thats why I stopped shopping with them about eighteen months ago, IW however, seem more about the products, mightn't be "free" phone but if I need to ring, which I don't because they solve your problem efficiently by email, but if I had to ring I pay for my call, not everyone else's. I can't fault IW service, on Saturday I bought another Nutrimaster because it was pick of the day, for my mother in law, I ordered at 7.45pm Saturday and it arrived this morning, Monday, at 9.30am............the Nutrimaster is amazing by the way! :mysmilie_14:

Sometimes they are a little slow bu don't think we've had any actual problems with Ideal World/Create and Craft.

I bought a Nutribullet and a Vibrapower in the last three months from IW and both orders arrived really quickly 2-3v days.

I've recently ordered 3 items from IW, after a long gap in buying from them, and all the items arrived within 2 days ................ which is far better than a certain other shopping channel. I also only ever order via their site as I refuse to pay a fortune on their order line. On the only occasion that I've returned something in the past, the money was refunded into my account within a few days.

I suppose I must be one of the lucky few who has never had any problems with them .......... and I used to order things regularly when I first got Freeview. (I guess it was a bit of a novelty :wink: )

could be that they are still selling the same six products as they was back when you first got freeview.

They do still feature (regularly) products that were being aired when I first got Freeview ......... but I haven't bought any of those. :wink: But, if I did, I reckon their delivery would still be as quick to be honest. I've got no issues with them ......... so far.

They do still feature (regularly) products that were being aired when I first got Freeview ......... but I haven't bought any of those. :wink: But, if I did, I reckon their delivery would still be as quick to be honest. I've got no issues with them ......... so far.

So do QVC, they've been selling Michelle Hope, Kim and Co, SBC, Elemis and Gatinaue, to name a few, for the past twenty two years and counting..........so IW have got a way to go yet to catch up the repetitive crown held by QVC.

So do QVC, they've been selling Michelle Hope, Kim and Co, SBC, Elemis and Gatinaue, to name a few, for the past twenty two years and counting..........so IW have got a way to go yet to catch up the repetitive crown held by QVC.

Sorry Toril, that was meant in reply for Mr Tom.

With all the repetitive TSVs recently, QVC are becoming more like IW in my opinion. Case in point ............. the Dyson fan today and another No! No! TSV this Sunday. Are we really that hirsuite a nation? :thinking:

Sorry Toril, that was meant in reply for Mr Tom.

I do get annoyed at qvc for seeming to forget that males do exist for things over than buying tvs and computers.... but on the whole, they manage to put a few different things within these repetitive hours... whereas ideal world talk about 1 or 2 items and pad it out with clips that are not even live.

I do get annoyed at qvc for seeming to forget that males do exist for things over than buying tvs and computers.... but on the whole, they manage to put a few different things within these repetitive hours... whereas ideal world talk about 1 or 2 items and pad it out with clips that are not even live.

Yes but if I'm parting with my money, I want a hour spent on it live clips or not, I want to see an hours worth of demos, not five minutes were four are taken up by the constant reference to money back guarentee etc.

IW need new products. Whatever happened to the halogen oven ? Any ideas what products IW need ?

I`ve never had a problem getting replies to queries/complaints ..by both email and on the IW FB page I`m miffed at the moment because I wanted to buy a Lavitta kimono whilst the free P&P offer was on After I had viewed it once on the IW web site the kimono came up on just about every page I visited flashing Free P&P above it so obviously I was annoyed when trying to buy it I was being charged £3.99 P&P
I complained by email and was told by email to buy it and claim it back yesterday, this morning on the FB page I`m informed that Laviita wasn`t part of the offer ...just glad I didn`t buy on principle but irritated that I kept seeing it on offer and I`m sure on air live the presenters said everything in fashion was included!! Ah well I`m sure they won`t miss my £18 !!
PS to add insult to injury its on this page now as I type albeit now not mentioning P&P at all!!

Last edited by a moderator:
No they said check the website because almost all fashion is free p&p. You should've ordered it because they would've refunded your p&p, they've honoured it for me before when that's happened in the past.

At least the p&p charges are reasonable and 1 or 10 with the same item number is one price no matter what colours or sizes, QVC'S postage puts me off buying most items.

Latest posts

Back