Kipling Sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

susanlion

Registered Shopper
Vente-Privee has a great Kipling sale on, started today. I have just bought 4 items, 3 bags and a cabin case for £63 incl p&p, saved £250.

OMG ! Thanks for that Susie - I've just bought 7 items for £73.64 ! leather bag, 2 cross body bags and several £6 pouches. Yeah ! that's Chrissy presents sorted !!

Glad I could help, I love this Kipling sale the prices are unbelievable, I could have spent a small fortune but ohh what a lot of Kipling goodies I would have :mysmilie_14:

I`m not a Kipling fan so don`y buy the brand but I`ve just had a mooch and for Kipling lovers you can`t go wrong. It goes to show how much profit there is when the likes of Q sells them.

Vente-Privee has a great Kipling sale on, started today. I have just bought 4 items, 3 bags and a cabin case for £63 incl p&p, saved £250.

Thank you, I have ordered 2 bags and saved £73, paid less for 2 bags than the cost of 1 on QVC!!

Also interesting is that although I've bought 7 items - there is only one postage of £6.50 !!!! and it looks like they are travelling from France - as am not expected to received until beginning of September, so a double whammy on p & p. Who cares at these prices !!!

I live in Spain and my email says sale starts tomorrow!. There will be nothing left by then!!

We needed another suitcase, had been going to get another Tripp one but got one in this sale and a cabin size case for only £2 more than the large Tripp case would have been.

Hi I didn't even realise there was a link but your right, I just googled it and went from there, it is definitely worth a look.

Those prices are amazing! Now that is a sale. It say the despatch date is a month away but who cares with prices like that? Thanks again :mysmilie_14:

omg, you snooze you loose, so many sold out now. I'm off to have a proper look.
A very nice selection. Thanks

Hi I have just checked and the Kipling sale has been extended to Tuesday 25/8/15, keep shopping :mysmilie_14:

just a question to those who ordered-has anyone actually received their stuff yet?

Mine has been delayed by a further 3 weeks :(

Latest posts

Back