Kipling Sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yep mine too, think I will be cancelling my order as items will be too late!

I had the email too. The message by my order on the Vente-Privee site says

For logistics reasons we are forced to extend our dispatch dates and the last Kipling parcels will be sent out on Monday, 28 September 2015. We thank you in advance for your patience.

Strange we are all being told the same date so we are the last, perhaps it's just the UK orders affected?

I got that email too, I think the last sale this also happened but with the savings I made it didn't bother me. It is unfortunate if you needed it for a certain date and if this is the case I wouldn't buy from vente-prive as you cannot guarantee delivery dates but if you just want bargains buy away. :mysmilie_14:

I got that email too, I think the last sale this also happened but with the savings I made it didn't bother me. It is unfortunate if you needed it for a certain date and if this is the case I wouldn't buy from vente-prive as you cannot guarantee delivery dates but if you just want bargains buy away. :mysmilie_14:

I agree, if you're not in a hurry this is a brilliant website for bargains.

My Kipling parcel arrived today and I'm really pleased with what I ordered, I hope everyone gets their orders soon.

Mine arrived today and really pleased with my 2 shoppers. QVC could certainly learn some lessons in secure packing, took me ages getting into the box then the bags were sealed to the bottom of the box with plastic, no moving about.

Hope they have another Kipling sale soon, those prices were unbelievable.

Yes I love the sales but they usually only have a kipling sale twice or if lucky three times a year. I look out for them all the time. Hope my order arrives soon. :mysmilie_14:

Yes I love the sales but they usually only have a kipling sale twice or if lucky three times a year. I look out for them all the time. Hope my order arrives soon. :mysmilie_14:

They had a Pyrex one too, what I like about it is the variety and you can keep adding to your order till it closes, thanks for recommending it. :mysmilie_14:

They had a Pyrex one too, what I like about it is the variety and you can keep adding to your order till it closes, thanks for recommending it. :mysmilie_14:
No problem, glad everyone has got some bargains. The add on to your order is great, especially as you only pay one carriage charge, the only problem is I end up spending more money as I always spot more bargains to add but as I say I save lots more than I spend (not sure my hubby agrees tho !!) :mysmilie_14:

Hurrah, my Kipling bags arrived this morning, 6 bags, 1 purse & 1 case, all perfect and there. £134 spent, £420 saved, treats for me & some presents all in all a great deal.

Mines been despatched, can't wait for the next Kipling sale they have, they won't know what's hit them, thanks Susanlion.

WOWEEEEE ! JUST TAKEN DELIVERY OF MY VENTE-PRIVEE KIPLING including..

Large super city bag in blue
College Rucksack in red
2 x shoulder/cross bodies in citrus lemon
1 x white/gold cross body
4 x lumios pencil/make up bags various colours
1 x LEATHER 3 section citrus lemon purse

10 ITEMS for £82 plus £6.50 delivery TOTAL £88 sooo happy !

Q could never compete. I feel like going into Ali Young mode and say "College Rucksack rrp £120 and I have it for £82, and the rest are freeeeee"

Smashing... Mine now says shipped on the 16th, still not showing on my yodel...I go on holiday on Monday so there won't be anyone here for delivery...least it if it had been the 28th like the original delayed email I would have been arriving back into the country about the same time as my order...

Now there's a chance I'll totally miss delivery...:-(

Happy days are here again, the Kipling sale is on again. I think l am going to have a Kipling Christmas with lots of pressies just for me lol.

Latest posts

Back