Elemis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hello Donna,

Can you let us know what you think of the moisturiser when you get a chance to use it?

Thank you!

OK I put it on this morning. A little goes a long way as I put the size of a pea and had enough to head for my neck too. It has a fruity smell but that goes quickly(Yah!!!! I hate fruity smelling stuff appart from real fruit). It feels very liquid I would say same texture as PCMC, spreads really easy. Give it a few minuites and it actually goes matt on the skin, no tacky feeling you cannot feel it sitting on the skin. So far so good. Oh you need to put a spf over it and it does even say on the tube.

Wow your deliveries are fantastic am dead jealous. No sign of mine yet. Only live in South Wales......must be held up at Border Control (joke) Can't wait for it to arrive. x

Im not sure that the day cream is moisturisng enough for me AND I went and ordered the complimenting night cream will continue for a few more days yet before my mind will be made up

OK I put it on this morning. A little goes a long way as I put the size of a pea and had enough to head for my neck too. It has a fruity smell but that goes quickly(Yah!!!! I hate fruity smelling stuff appart from real fruit). It feels very liquid I would say same texture as PCMC, spreads really easy. Give it a few minuites and it actually goes matt on the skin, no tacky feeling you cannot feel it sitting on the skin. So far so good. Oh you need to put a spf over it and it does even say on the tube.

Hi Donna,
Thank you! I also don't like fruity smells - unless real fruit!- so will be interesting to see what I think of this. Doesn't it annoy you when they 'leave out' bits of information from the umpteen demos they give on a TSV day, like no SPF in a day cream.
Hopefully mine will turn up soon.
Sally

Love the new day moisturiser in this TSV. I have combination skin and it sinks in beautifully. The new pro collagen mask is also divine. This TSV is definitely a winner for me.

Latest posts

Back