Elemis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have watched the Elemis presentations with much interest for a long time but never totally convinced they would make a difference.
Are all the ELEMIS fans on here now blessed with gorgeous even toned skin on here now?
All this enthusiasm for their products makes me think there must be a lot of beautifully groomed and lovely looking ladies on here. I must be missing something BIG!

Yep thats me - Gorgeous !!! woohoo

( seriously Elemis has given me the best skin out of all the stuff I've tried )

xxx

My skin love Elemis and I enjoy using the products.
Having acne roseaca lots of ranges break me out, I can use the PCMC with no problems.

Its not up on Virgin Q Active yet.

Oh no I might be tempted by this one as it has a full size of the milk bath and if the moisturiser is light enough.
Havent bought Elemis for ages :D

I'll definitely be getting this TSV - Really love the sound of it...
Not tried the milk bath before and the new moisturiser sounds really good...

Will buy two, one for me and one i will put away for xmas for mum :cool:

Not had an elemis TSV for years, this is the first time for ages ive been really tempted! :)

TSV is on Easy Pay

Elemis 5 Piece Maximum Lift & Hydrate Collection
Today's Special Value Price £34.96
QVC Price £42.00
Item Number 225897
Availability In stock
UK P&P£4.95
Available in 2 Easy Pay instalments of £17.48 plus P&P
Treat yourself to a complete beauty regime with this sensual Elemis collection. It's suitable for all skin types and contains some of Elemis' most popular products. You'll receive the innovative Maximum Moisture Day Cream (50ml) which is lightweight in texture, Skin Nourishing Milk Bath (400ml) to leave skin feeling soft and supple, and the brand-new Pro Collagen Quartz Lift Mask (15ml) which will instantly revitalise your complexion. There's also Papaya Enzyme Peel (15ml) to remove dead skin cells, and Pro Collagen Quartz Lift Serum (10ml) for dry skin.

Very tempted by this. Been a defilft devotee for a long time, but the new day cream might be quite nice for the winter. Been using the pcm night cream & really like it, although not keen on the day version. :)

I was so determined not to buy,you lot are a bad influence LOL

Thank-you.jpg

Didn't buy the TSV.

Would've gone for it if they had put in a FULL SIZE of the newly launched quartz lift mask instead of the piddly 15ml.

Not much interested in this new 'maximum moisture' day cream either, since I already use PCMC and have seen great anti-ageing results on my skin with that. So buying a separate day & night cream would just complicate my routine and waste time, oh and a lot more money, lol!

As for the Milk bath - well, I have plenty of that, and I'm a Gatineau gal at heart!

Think I'll save my pennies for when Gatineau launch their brand new 'radiance' range next month since THAT could be something special. :)

Well,I just had to go for it seeing as it's on ez pays.
Not a lover of the PCMC but adore the Absolutes so hoping that this new cream is even better :)

I'm finding it really annoying the way Pipa refers to the customer reviews constantly during the beauty show now on, because obviously they're all brilliant. HOWEVER, when Jill was presenting the Healthy and Beautiful show before midnight, no such references were made. And no wonder! The face shaver thingy got 1 out of 5 (about 20 reviews) and the wording conveyed very very strong disapproval in most of them. I think it's rather dishonest, or 'economical with the truth' at the very least. After all, many shoppers don't have internet access. :mad::mad::mad:

I have gone for it :D..always seem to go back to Elemis :rolleyes: and haven't bought a beauty tsv for ages.

daydreamer

I am so surprised this is on easy pay!!!! Sorry Jabba:eek::eek:

No worries Donna, you saved me money in the long run as I would have bought 2 as it was on easypay and I have such a stockpile of products to work through its obscene :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I was really shocked it was on EP too, especially with 2 full size products that are both worth more than the cost of the TSV
I was going to order before midnight but glad I waited, only thing now is I am tempted to get 2 because of the EP but will try and be good :D
Just checked my account and it is showing shipped already

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back