Fallen Angel

Lebonaholic
L'Occitane Hand Cream Duo
Anniversary Price £17.49
QVC Price £21.00
Item Number 223136
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Leave your skin delicately perfumed and moisturised with this hand cream duo. The two floral fragrances are rose and verbena. Keep one at home and one in your handbag, or give them as gifts. Each one contains 75ml. Once opened, these products should be used within 12 months.

MOP Glisten Shampoo & Conditioner Supersize
Anniversary Price £22.22
QVC Price £26.75
Item Number 227007
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Make the most of your magnificent locks with this super-size Glisten Shampoo and Conditioner duo from MOP. You'll receive one litre of shampoo to leave your hair feeling healthy and looking great, plus 500ml of conditioner to restore your hair's shiny finish. Both bottles come with handy pump dispensers.

Thank you FA. Might order MOP - love the glisten shampoo. QVC once did 1 lt. of shampoo and 1 lt. of conditioner wonder if they will ever do this set again.

Does it really annoy anyone else when conditioner bottles are smaller than shampoo? It really bugs me, as you have to buy more conditioner!
Grrr!

5 Piece Luxury Skincare Beauty Collection
Anniversary Price £29.46
QVC Price £35.25
Item Number 225799
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Try luxury items from some of our top beauty brands with this fabulous collection. It includes Papaya Enzyme Peel (15ml) and Tri-Enzyme Facial Wash (50ml) from Elemis, Eve Lom TLC Cream (15ml) and La Source Hand Therapy (50ml) from Crabtree & Evelyn. Also, from Sophyto there are five 5ml Skin Drops tubes of Ultra Mild Silken Cleanser, Purify & Energise Super Bioactive, Normalising Day Face, Polyphenol Skin Drops and Purifying Active Mask. All these brands were nominated for CEW Beauty Awards in 2008.

I bought that kit when it was on beauty Day with £1 P&P, still trying to get through the conditioner.

Yes i remember thats when I bought it as well.

Does it really annoy anyone else when conditioner bottles are smaller than shampoo? It really bugs me, as you have to buy more conditioner!
Grrr!

I seem to use more shampoo than the conditioner so maybe 750ml would have been better than 500ml for the conditioner!

I am the same too - As I use two handfulls of shampoo (to wash it twice) and only one of conditioner therefore the conditioner always lasts longer.

Latest posts

Back