50% Off Yankee Candles @ Clintons

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Clintons have certain fragrances with 50% off, They included White Gardenia , Champaca blossom, Sweet pea, Aloe Water and Orange Splash. They had Jars (all sizes) Tarts and Votives.

They also had many other fragrances with 25%

I went for a Large Jar of White Gardenia for £10.99, Would have gone for Aloe water but they only had small jars left.

Ooh you are lucky managing to get White Gardenia, its one of my favourites. My local store had stuff at 25% off and no fragrances l was interested in so l didn't bother.

tip not in all clintons & most are only 25% off as mine sold out of the 50% off ones even before this offer started (i should know as i cleared them out at those prices)

so my advise is not to make a special trip just for them as you might not get them

tip not in all clintons & most are only 25% off as mine sold out of the 50% off ones even before this offer started (i should know as i cleared them out at those prices)

so my advise is not to make a special trip just for them as you might not get them

So it is all Clintons then stock dependant!! Like every offer its While Stock lasts.

Goodness talk about raining on our parades Supercoolwillow. Jeez louise :(

I say just pop along and see. You may be really lucky and failing that there's always their website too to try.

I have a Beale's department store near me. They have the new look Yankee reed diffusers at £9.95, that's half price. I have bought a couple, one for me and one as a gift. I love them in the bathroom. I bought Clean Cotton and True Rose but there were lots of other fragrahces.I might even get more and put aside for Christmas gifts.

The Worthing branch of Clintons is a bit hit and miss for stock, it doesn't seem to have occurred to them to capitalise on the fact the big Yankee shop closed down, or maybe I'm just unlucky. I'm not a Yankee user but they're a reliable fall-back for presents, at the right price.

I bought a couple of 50% off jars last week and next day (I was only looking, honest guv), they were down to medium and small jars only. I'm sure the assistant said everything else was 25% off.

Those of you who have bought from Clinton's with 50% off, did you pay half the old price (eg £9.99 instead of £19.99 for a large jar) or half the new price (£10.99 instead of £21.99)? I may have said this in another thread, but I was quite disappointed to note the assistant at my Clinton's was going round changing all the labels on the bottom of jars to the recently increased price. I know £10.99, which I paid, is still excellent but I don't think they should be putting up the price of something they would have got in stock at the old price. I would expect them to charge the higher price on new stock only. Maybe all shops do this though when a manufacturer puts prices up.

quite a few clintons where i live have closed down years ago and then they sold the stock off at 60-70%

I bought a couple of 50% off jars last week and next day (I was only looking, honest guv), they were down to medium and small jars only. I'm sure the assistant said everything else was 25% off.

Those of you who have bought from Clinton's with 50% off, did you pay half the old price (eg £9.99 instead of £19.99 for a large jar) or half the new price (£10.99 instead of £21.99)? I may have said this in another thread, but I was quite disappointed to note the assistant at my Clinton's was going round changing all the labels on the bottom of jars to the recently increased price. I know £10.99, which I paid, is still excellent but I don't think they should be putting up the price of something they would have got in stock at the old price. I would expect them to charge the higher price on new stock only. Maybe all shops do this though when a manufacturer puts prices up.

ive paid £9.99 & £10.99 i did ask why they were upping the prices on the old stock & the manager explained it to me all about it but i cant remember it now but i agree they should only be upping the price on the new stock not the old stock

quite a few clintons where i live have closed down years ago and then they sold the stock off at 60-70%

yes i bought loads in mine at 75% off but this is the all new people that own it ect as i was really surprised when they moved & open about a year later

ive paid £9.99 & £10.99 i did ask why they were upping the prices on the old stock & the manager explained it to me all about it but i cant remember it now but i agree they should only be upping the price on the new stock not the old stock

It feels especially wrong to me when a couple of the jars were a bit discoloured/faded so clearly not brand new in. Ah well, not the end of the world.

It feels especially wrong to me when a couple of the jars were a bit discoloured/faded so clearly not brand new in. Ah well, not the end of the world.

i agree, there again they know me & they know i know the true price of them so they cant pull me around but some of the faded ones or labels fallen off they have given to me even cheaper

Been back to Clintons today , Plenty left so went for some Aloe water, Lemon Lavender, Garden Sweet pea and Champaca Blossom tarts for 74p each and French Lavender and Beach flower votives for 90p each :).

Also if anyone is after an Electric tart warmer Glade are now selling them in selected Asda stores for £6 each , they have removable dishes too! they also have some melt blocks for £3 each, From the 5 of September the tart warmers will be going up to £17 each. Im really pleased with it for £6. its not the most attractive one ive seen but of that price you cant go wrong :)

Been back to Clintons today , Plenty left so went for some Aloe water, Lemon Lavender, Garden Sweet pea and Champaca Blossom tarts for 74p each and French Lavender and Beach flower votives for 90p each :).

Also if anyone is after an Electric tart warmer Glade are now selling them in selected Asda stores for £6 each , they have removable dishes too! they also have some melt blocks for £3 each, From the 5 of September the tart warmers will be going up to £17 each. Im really pleased with it for £6. its not the most attractive one ive seen but of that price you cant go wrong :)

Thanks for this, can I ask if the Glad warmer is on line, I could not find it on Asda or the George"s website ?, I was in a big Asda yesterday but didn't see any of these, great price

Thanks for this, can I ask if the Glad warmer is on line, I could not find it on Asda or the George"s website ?, I was in a big Asda yesterday but didn't see any of these, great price

No its not online yet , the big launch in all stores is the 5th of September but thats when the price will be £17, the stores its available from atm are listed here (its on FB so if you dont use FB post your nearest store and ill look for you :) )
https://www.facebook.com/notes/867654983326492/

They are selling pretty fast, I bought mine today and the lady got it from the warehouse so its worth asking members of staff or phoning the store before wasting a visit :)

Oh thanks again, my local store is listed so will have another nose, many thanks for your help xx

They will either be on a cupboard display or down the aisle where the air fresheners are :)

Wilkinson's are also doing an Air wick version in black for £11 including a melt depending on you preference :)

Latest posts

Back