WinCashLive goes off the tv and online only

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Not sure if it is just a contract that has come to an end or if the channel has died a death but either way they are not on tv at the moment

Win Cash Live ‏@wincashlive 7h7 hours ago
@KingEurope @askwincashlive No, we'll be back streaming online with some presenters soon.

@joetrev no we're not. We'll be streaming online only from now. We'll let you know when.
12:00 AM - 26 Aug 2015 · Details
Hide conversation 0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Tweet text
Reply to @wincashlive @joetrev

Win Cash Live ‏@wincashlive 10h10 hours ago
We used to be on TV, but we’re not at the mo! :( But, our exclusive games are now LIVE 24/7 - http://wincashlive.com

The lack of players explains it all, it was a naff idea that I'm surprised Andy Hodgson got behind.

It's sad if people have lost jobs - but hurrah that it keeps Mark Ryes off our screen.

If it does return online, it will be very short lived.

The lack of players explains it all, it was a naff idea

couldn't agree more. 'WOW Mary well done!!!! you've just won £1.65, AWESOME!!!'

this idea/show may well have succeeded ... 10 years ago! although i don't partake in gambling bar lotto, i think it's safe to say the maturity of media/online gambling has largely moved on from this amateurish attempt.

I see they've got great imagination it says "Lean Forward ltd".......so let's see, that's Lean Forward, Sit-Up, what's next? Flat on you arse Ltd? That's were anyone to do with Bid TV belongs.

The lack of players explains it all, it was a naff idea that I'm surprised Andy Hodgson got behind.

It's sad if people have lost jobs - but hurrah that it keeps Mark Ryes off our screen.

If it does return online, it will be very short lived.

I'm not surprised AH got behind it (now now) he seems to have a misguided sense of his own popularity as in, not very. I agree about Mark Ryse, the nasty little man doesn't deserve success of any kind.

I might be wrong, but I think Win Cash Live didn't have the appropriate paperwork. It seems like they didn't have a broadcasting licence for the service meaning it was deemed a pirate service.

Lean Forward has got a licence for a service entitled Ring Up (Licence Number: TLCS100694BA/1) but it appears they never had one for Win Cash Live. To avoid any problems all they needed to do was amend the Ring Up licence by changing the service name to Win Cash Live, or just broadcast as Ring Up instead, but it seems nobody ever bothered to do this. If this proves to be true, it is going to be interesting to see whether Ofcom will be, or already have, instigated any sanctions procedures against Lean Forward and licence holder Andrew Hodgson.

Ofcom TLCS Guidance Notes said:
Description of the licensed service (the annex to the licence)
A licence is issued in respect of a specific, named, service, and authorises the provision of that service only. The licensed service is described in the
Annex, which forms part of the licence. If you wish to change the name or the nature of the licensed service, the change must be agreed in writing with
Ofcom, before any changes are made.

Any request to change should be accompanied by a proposed schedule for the service, as well as an outline of
the proposed changes.

I'm not surprised AH got behind it (now now) he seems to have a misguided sense of his own popularity as in, not very.

Did you ever watch or see Win Cash Live? AH kept the same act he used on Bid TV. Nothing changed.

Win Cash Live was the same as Bid TV during a technical mishap, with the chance to perhaps win a few pence.

Latest posts

Back