Brother scan n cut £299 offer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mak

Registered Shopper
We are being offered a cm300 model for £299 which would normally be £399 according to C&C.
Why have we not been offered the cm600 model that they usually sell with fewer extras for £100 less. On many sites the cm600 is referred to as a deluxe model.

Getting sick of the pricing on C&C , so much for their low prices. I am sure I am not alone in watching items being demonstrated and then purchasing from other sites.

Can't wait for the new channels as IMO I am not respected as a C&C customer.

Moan over

Mak

I thought there was only one model up until now with the impending release of a newer machine.

Lets face it C&C have a very cynical approach towards it's customers and think that we all accept their word when it comes to how great their prices are. They don't think many of us use a computer and aren't able to find the products far cheaper just by spending 5 minutes doing a simple search online.

I do hope that the new channels will provide some competition and end C&C unfair (IMO) exclusivity deals that don't really do us any favours, bearing in mind there so-called buying power.
(rant over)

Couldn't agree more with both of the previous comments. Customers are not valued by Create and Craft and their so called "exclusive offers" such as the Brother Scan n' Cut I feel are a joke. This at present can only be purchased in the UK through C&C, but I'm sure it is extremely over priced or certainly not at a discounted price.

Latest posts

Back