Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

The Planning Crowd joins Ideal World!

Ideal World are delighted to announce the arrival of the newest member of their family – The Planning Crowd. Coming on board with over 30 years combined experience working in the estate planning sector, the team at The Planning Crowd will take care of all your will writing and funeral planning requirements.

Tune in to Ideal World from Thursday 23rd March at 8pm to hear how you and your family could benefit in the long term by forward planning. With a range of services available from wills, will trusts, funeral plans and DNA sample kits right through to legal services like conveyancing, professional trust management and executor services – joining The Planning Crowd can help you and your loved ones no matter what the eventuality.

Protect your children and your finances .....

Read More

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Post Thanks / Like

It is on Channel 39 Freeview, although still comes up on my Tv info as The Store.

› See More: Ok so who is watching?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
      I am no expert with regard to what type of 'filming' technique is used on the tv but I do know there is a type called 'film'. This is a brighter and fresh/airy type of filming compared to the warmer more homely and clearer
      A 'film' type would be more like you see blockbuster type movies filmed in - the total opposite of bright/airy. Quite dark/moody with certain colours quite punchy.

I think Hochanda have used a technique so far as 'rubbish'
      Likes London, historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Their idea of hobby and craft is so broad they are currently broadcasting an hour of Pyrex dishes with DIY Charlie from Bid, who I guess is their version of Ideal World Joe.

Post Thanks / Like

The good old Halogen cooker air fryer was being sold this afternoon. The sound is terrible ,like an echo chamber.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Turandot View Post
      The good old Halogen cooker air fryer was being sold this afternoon. The sound is terrible ,like an echo chamber.
      This is the problem. Either it is a Hobby, Arts and Craft channel or a jack of all trades channel. Crafters won't watch if that's the case because who can be bothered to keep switching on if its not crafts and becomes more like Ideal World.

Post Thanks / Like

Well it's easy to knock something but you also need to look for positives.
      I don't watch any channel all day so using a programme guide to find the things I will watch is not a problem - to me it doesn't matter if it's what I deem as craft because I don't watch sewing, knitting or cooking shows, but I accept that many people watch them even if they are not my crafts.

My picture if fine (when it's on) the sound has improved greatly, I saw some great close-ups when watching Kleshna - showing an improvement in the camera work. They did run through everything in the kit but it wasn't right at the start and that didn't bother me as I was enjoying watching and didn't mind waiting.
      The grey sets may not be great for tv but it's the latest trend in decorating - it just shows some trends shouldn't be followed but as for those saying the sets are empty and need dressing - I'm watching for what they are selling not the view of the wall/shelves behind them.
      C&C had no website when they first started but we are now used to having one, I hope the issues are sorted soon as I'm itching to have a browse.
      I didn't think Kay was washed out on the show I saw but I did think at times she was talking too fast - perhaps a hangover from C&C where they get so little time to actually demo and need to go quickly.

I hope they get the signal problems sorted and the website working or this could be a very short-lived experience for all concerned.

Post Thanks / Like

I saw it for the first time yesterday, the ex QVC guest "locknlock" Haribin???? was demoing a halogen oven with a male presenter. I saw about 20 minutes of it and found it very amusing with the interaction between them, and the presenter trying to eat things but Locknlock kept moving him along the countertop to see another demo.

The picture was OK, but a very dark and dismal set.

It's never too late to learn something new

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stratobuddy View Post
      I saw it for the first time yesterday, the ex QVC guest "locknlock" Haribin???? was demoing a halogen oven with a male presenter. I saw about 20 minutes of it and found it very amusing with the interaction between them, and the presenter trying to eat things but Locknlock kept moving him along the countertop to see another demo.

The picture was OK, but a very dark and dismal set.
      Malcolm strato?
      Thanks stratobuddy thanked for this post

“The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.”