Pavers selling clothing.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Turandot

Registered Shopper
Clicked on Pavers channel for the first time in months and found Derek Marks selling a clothing line called Autonomy with Shelagh from IW modelling. Derek is listed as resident fashion advisor.Looks like most channels are mixing it up as with TJC.You can only sell so many shoes I suppose.

Pavers were found in 1971 in Yorkshire, England by Catherine Paver, ambitious business entrepreneur and started off by applying for a loan amount of £200 to find the perfect style footwear that suits everyone need. Started out at very small scale and expanding it by the time and now it has a reputation, also has a 24 hours TV footwear shopping channel. 100+ shops now operating in many countries and 1000 + employees recorded in 2013. Cathy pever was given lifetime achievement award in 2007 by peers.

There is a shop in Ilford high Street where Barretts used to be .Debbie Paver did a long stint with IW bringing Flyflots which were very popular. Not my style but I think they sold thousands.

I wonder if this is why Derek Marks finally abandoned working at TJC, because he knew Pavers were expanding into other areas and they wanted him to do more work for them? I think he'd presented for Pavers for some time, combining it with TJC. As has been said on here, it does seem that these channels are increasingly moving into other areas - what with TJC now doing handbags, beauty products and household wares.

There is a shop in Ilford high Street where Barretts used to be .Debbie Paver did a long stint with IW bringing Flyflots which were very popular. Not my style but I think they sold thousands.

Clicked on Pavers channel for the first time in months and found Derek Marks selling a clothing line called Autonomy with Shelagh from IW modelling. Derek is listed as resident fashion advisor.Looks like most channels are mixing it up as with TJC.You can only sell so many shoes I suppose.

Yes they have for a while now.

I have an Autonomy coat and a lovely fitted jacket. Bought these from our local Boundary Mills outlet store at really good discount prices. They also sell Pavers shoes which my hubby likes.

Latest posts

Back