Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Price Crash is back from 9pm tonight!

It has created a stir on social media over the past few weeks and tonight is the night... Price Crash returns to TV after a near 10-year absence from your screens.

Its return is brought to you by On Air Media who are responsible for producing various shopping channels including Cruise1st.tv (Sky 680) and PaversShoes.tv (Sky 669). The majority of the On Air Media team worked on the original Price Crash and have the blessing of its creator and shopping TV legend, David Ades.

Derek Marks who was one of the original Price Crash presenters said: “it seems this is the era of great nostalgia returning to our TV screens so I am really excited to be part of this Price Crash reboot. We really believe that no one is doing what we have planned for everyone watching at home. We have some great deals and products that haven’t been on shopping TV for years!”.

Price Crash originally ran from 2004 to 2008 and became infamous for its fun and quirky deals including Buy One Get One Free .....

Read More

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ho... Dear

Post Thanks / Like

She wasn't his girlfriend, she was his wife and had an affair - their marriage was short lived. Understandably, Lee was rather upset.

› See More: Ho... Dear
      Thanks carrots thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

That must another fight he had, the one I heard about was years ago and she was definitely his girlfriend not his wife but the fight wasn't over her, to be honest I'm not really interested in him, just something I've heard that stuck in my mind but not to worry.
      Likes historymystery liked this post

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

I really enjoyed watching the lady make the doggy coat and the gorgeous model was so gentle she needed a sit down. I like the laid back, no stock updates, innuendo laden, mug to the camera, magic hands chaos. Hope it stays calm like this.

“The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.”

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

As previously said I'm not a crafter but am learning things by watching some of the shows and its not all card making. Maybe they are going for a more homely atmosphere.
      Likes Loveinamist liked this post

7.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

I am not a crafter...but I did have a nose this morning, sorry to say I thought it looked like a jumble sale shop...three women sitting about chatting...It didn't look very professional.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

I have just switched on and off again, it was very poorly done to my mind!

11.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

I've popped back and forth and the only presenter I've seen has been Lee (minus his boxing gloves so far)!!

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
      That must another fight he had, the one I heard about was years ago and she was definitely his girlfriend not his wife but the fight wasn't over her, to be honest I'm not really interested in him, just something I've heard that stuck in my mind but not to worry.
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

13.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      I've popped back and forth and the only presenter I've seen has been Lee (minus his boxing gloves so far)!!

There has been a young dark haired, very enthusiastic, presenter too. I like her.

“The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.”

15.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Yes her name is Alex, she has previously been a presenter for Equal World before they shut the channel dowm
      Thanks Loveinamist thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Not impressed so far with Hochanda - it's hard to watch with the blurry picture, and tiny product information on screen, and hours and hours of presentation of the same product (clock!!).
      I just hope The Craft Channel won't have the same teething problems, because the presenters signed so far are all very likeable professionals that I'm looking forward to seeing again, so it will be very disappointing if they get let down by poor production, and product stock as well - because right now Create & Craft are looking more slick and professional than they've ever done before! lol