Elemis Christmas TSV 15/11/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As long as its not the Exotic range, which I just do not like. They seem to put that in every Christmas.

I'm with you on that Donna - can't stand the Frangipani - but love all things Skin Nourishing :heart::heart::heart:

And here's me loving the Exotic range, and not really liking Skin Nourishing... Although I didn't like that evening blooms dry body oil - overpowering.

In the Interview it is said that the TSV contains three full size products and three special size ones and it is face care as well as body care. :)

I'm going to guess that the choice will be between Pro-Collagen Marine Cream original and PCMC rich.

I'm further going to guess that it will be a 30ml pot - and that they will claim this as one of the full sizes :mysmilie_10: It isn't a full size but a QVC size, occasionally retailed by Elemis as a travel size.

I bet the full sizes will include the Milk Bath, and the Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser (yawn) - they'll be giving this stuff away before long.

Had to chuckle at the diversity of Keely's global expanse - Tamworth and Northern Cyprus. Hmmmm....... Stevenage and Malta has a nice ring to it too !

I still have products left from Last Xmas after buying two of them , Not sure if i will bother this year.

I'm going to guess that the choice will be between Pro-Collagen Marine Cream original and PCMC rich.
I don't think so because the way I read it, the choice is between different collections rather than between creamy. If there is a cleanser and it is the balm, then...I might be tempted.:)

I'm not a fan of the frangipani either.

I'm not getting the September TSV and I've bought the last couple of Elemis Christmas TSV's, so I'll problem end up getting this one, especially as I didn't buy the last one either. In fact, the only one I've bought this year was the one in April that included the frangipani products. I bought it because I wanted to try the tinted face cream and I wanted the eye make up remover and oxygenating night cream, and the cleansing balm comes in handy, but I gave my Mum the frangipani trio.

I really hope there will be something different to the milk bath in this TSV. I would like a nice bath soak for a change. I might not get this this year if Molton down do a nice TSV!

I still have products left from Last Xmas after buying two of them , Not sure if i will bother this year.

I'm the same... and I've given a lot of it away as gifts. I'm thinking that this year if I get it at all, it will be only one. Hopefully with good advance info on the contents I will be able to talk myself out of it entirely!

the last tsv bombed they are still selling it months later doubt if they will bother...

Indeed - a number of people here reported being surveyed after the TSV about whether they bought it and if not why not. Basically it appeared that they were totally unprepared for the customer response to the TSV after all the clamour for the return of the brand.

Indeed - a number of people here reported being surveyed after the TSV about whether they bought it and if not why not. Basically it appeared that they were totally unprepared for the customer response to the TSV after all the clamour for the return of the brand.

i bought it but many did not.nice mix of stuff with no horrid body lotion

I'm not going to be tempted by elemis I don't think although I seem to be in the minority...I love the frangipani ����
I usually get my Molton brown in John Lewis sales at Christmas. If I didn't do that I would get it in boots and collect my points, unless QVC had an amaaaaaaazing TSV like they did in the good old days.

the last tsv bombed they are still selling it months later doubt if they will bother...

I bought that TSV and I must admit, I'm enjoying it. We used the travel sized ones in Germany on holiday in June. I have the Japanese Orange in the shower at the minute & I have the Mulberry & Thyme hand wash in my kitchen. I liked that most of these fragrances aren't the 'QVC customer favourites'. They were smells I haven't used before.

Latest posts

Back