Elemis Christmas TSV 15/11/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis TSV 15/11/15

The next Elemis TSV is on Sunday 15th November.

Featuring a choice of 2 bodycare options including a new exclusive fragrance designed for the QVC customers. Sweet Orchid and Frangipani Monoi.

Shower Cream 200ml
Body Cream 100ml
Hand & Nail Cream could be 20ml or 50ml

I don't like the frangipani either. Depending on how great the rest of the set looks will depend if I buy this Christmas.

I'm sure l read that Elemis were discontinuing the Quiet Mind, shame as l love that one. I may go for this and try the orchid.

I'm rather hoping it doesn't appeal to me this year!

Yes, I was the same, until I spotted this on Facebook yesterday and now I'm tempted again. I hope we get a sample before it airs to try.

unnamed.jpg

I thought this new smell was a mixture of frangipani & orchid, but it appears they are separate.

Now we still need to know "the rest of the fest", but as for now, still going for the orchid one. Just because it looks nice.:-D

Is this going to be the Christmas TSV do we know? or will they squeeze another TSV in December.

I think it's going to be the Christmas TSV.
Elemis seem to have set months they have TSVs - in 2014 & 2015 the TSVs have been in Feb, Apr, Jul, Sept & Nov. 2014 seemed to be the year Elemis increased to 5 TSVs a year because right the way back to 2010 there were 4 each year (and around the same time, minus the Jul one).

I love the frangipani monoi body oil and I am tempted but not buying the TSV because I have far too many previous TSVs to go through first:sad:

Latest posts

Back