The new Bid.tv...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
what exciting products will they have worry angels, Tanzanite jewellrey, washing balls....?

Well they are going to be selling:

Bid TV ‏@bidtv 22h22 hours ago
Bid TV retweeted Maison De Lenclos
We're going to be offering a great deal on #CollagenVitaminCapsules when we re-launch!

The excitement mounts Collagen Vitamin Capsules it doesn't get any better does it.:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

sorry, I could only be persuaded to watch if Kinkycade pictures are going to make an appearance......I do have some standards, you know (although not many, as you'll have gathered....)

Now, if you had mentioned TV Dongle, and Meerkats I would be interested!

Woohoo! Roll on £14.99 plus 7.99 p£p bottles of Charlie perfume you can get in the Home and Bargain for a fiver, and pack of three solar lights for £5.99 and £7.99 p£p that you can get in poundland for a quid!.........oh the anticipation!

Hold me back, form an orderly queue...can hardly wait, be still my beating heart!

Woohoo! Roll on £14.99 plus 7.99 p£p bottles of Charlie perfume you can get in the Home and Bargain for a fiver, and pack of three solar lights for £5.99 and £7.99 p£p that you can get in poundland for a quid!.........oh the anticipation!

I remember Barra Boi Mason selling those glass worry angels and saying "people have said to me we're playing on the vulnerable......I have serious issue with that!" Guess what, two weeks later fined by Advertising Standards Authority for yes, "playing on the vulnerable" they had serious issue with that. Mason had said while selling them that it was cheaper than talking to a professional, basically that these pieces of glass would solve your problems, that's just one of the hundreds of times that Bid TV/Sit-Up LTD were find for gross misconduct, the fines they got from Trading Standards though were for other things.

I hope the new owner will bring some credible products and new presenters in. If they just recycle the old rubbish again, it will have no chance in succeeding.

How on earth are they going to make three shopping channels produce a profit, speed auction never made money it defies belief they are bringing all four brands back.

Especially with no guaranteed channels, Virgin won't touch them without proof they work on other formats, they have no freeview slots as far as I know.

Seems either this is one big joke or someone thinks they have an audience somewhere but from where.

With the recent history these channels have, will any reputable companies want to be associated with this lot?

They need to at least change the names of their channels to something fresh and new.

How on earth are they going to make three shopping channels produce a profit, speed auction never made money it defies belief they are bringing all four brands back.

Especially with no guaranteed channels, Virgin won't touch them without proof they work on other formats, they have no freeview slots as far as I know.

Seems either this is one big joke or someone thinks they have an audience somewhere but from where.

Where ever the audience may come from, I am sure we will give the channel the same impartial attention we always did!!! :mysmilie_486:

Where ever the audience may come from, I am sure we will give the channel the same impartial attention we always did!!! :mysmilie_486:
If it's crap we will say it's crap if it is good we will say it's good.

We should always give an honest opinion and if they try to make it good and they are fair to the buyers and viewers then we should support them but we shouldn't let them get away with turning it back into what it was at the end.

If it's crap we will say it's crap if it is good we will say it's good.

We should always give an honest opinion and if they try to make it good and they are fair to the buyers and viewers then we should support them but we shouldn't let them get away with turning it back into what it was at the end.

If it comes back with the same format, same presenters, and same old tat, then they will fail the same as before. (Get the worry Angels out, they are behind the Kinkycade, next to the meerkats and TV Dongle.

If this is for real, do not have the same stuff like beauty, jewellery etc. have usefull products and no refurbished rubbish. And no own brand names like snake serum. I'll bet pope pete will be on bid. no flipping assistants just annoying. Marina berry only decent assistant on there, she needs to be main presenter, if this works. Anyone got ideas for this too work ?

Latest posts

Back