The new Bid.tv...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone else think this Bid tv relaunch has gone on long enough...if it's a hoax or a joke they should just admit it and let the brand die for good.

Yeah does seem a bit sus, wouldn't be surprised if it's off the air before it goes on.

Still waiting for the announcement though they have said there maybe so old faces and Mark Ryes says he has sent them his email address if they want to make him an offer.

Still waiting for the announcement though they have said there maybe so old faces and Mark Ryes says he has sent them his email address if they want to make him an offer.

Not desperate much then is he the horrid little man, hope the only offer they make him is to be their night watchman, after all they'll need someone to keep an eye on the place when everyone's gone home.

He's after the Bake Off guy now

I'm happy to say that I think @DrRayBakes I would make the perfect husband

Ooh @DrRayBakes has a hairy chest. Wanna see more. #GBBO

Okay so I'm 20 minutes behind starting bake off but I just want to say that I REALLY want @DrRayBakes to win. And then take me on a date!

The bidtv website is down, so it looks like it was a hoax. The day for Shopping channels are over.

The bidtv website is down, so it looks like it was a hoax. The day for Shopping channels are over.

I agree, I can't see any more shopping channels ever coming to air again, the overheads are way more expensive than just a website and advertising. Even high street stores are closing now and just having websites because it's a a lot cheaper and let's face it, people shop on the internet now for everything because it's convenient and cheaper. The "C" stood for convenience in QVC at one point because they were the only company that could offer it, but now everyone can, and way cheaper too with free p&p.

Yes, Q must have made a fortune out of their sky-high p & p charges over the years - Charlie Bears is just one example of where you can buy same types for same price (or cheaper) online - and with NO p & p in most cases!
I agree, I can't see any more shopping channels ever coming to air again, the overheads are way more expensive than just a website and advertising. Even high street stores are closing now and just having websites because it's a a lot cheaper and let's face it, people shop on the internet now for everything because it's convenient and cheaper. The "C" stood for convenience in QVC at one point because they were the only company that could offer it, but now everyone can, and way cheaper too with free p&p.

Well tomorrow is supposedly launch day and not a dicky bird, not a word, not a sign no tweets since December 23rd....would you bet all your savings on it happening?

Ooh I don't know, all seems a bit suss to me, I can't see it happening especially after paying that many fines to the ASA, new Bid old Bid? Poop sticks.

Got to keep an eye out for it tomorrow......I'll be kicking myself if I miss a worry angel or similar piece of class merchandise, and if it's p&p free we could all put in bulk orders for anything on offer (be still, my beating heart).

Latest posts

Back