Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up



    The Planning Crowd joins Ideal World!

    Ideal World are delighted to announce the arrival of the newest member of their family The Planning Crowd. Coming on board with over 30 years combined experience working in the estate planning sector, the team at The Planning Crowd will take care of all your will writing and funeral planning requirements.

    Tune in to Ideal World from Thursday 23rd March at 8pm to hear how you and your family could benefit in the long term by forward planning. With a range of services available from wills, will trusts, funeral plans and DNA sample kits right through to legal services like conveyancing, professional trust management and executor services joining The Planning Crowd can help you and your loved ones no matter what the eventuality.

    Protect your children and your finances .....

    Read More






    Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Results 11 to 20 of 76
    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      Posts
      2,320
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      I hope the new owner will bring some credible products and new presenters in. If they just recycle the old rubbish again, it will have no chance in succeeding.




      › See More: The new Bid.tv...
       

    2. #12
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      93
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Have a look at this https://twitter.com/bidtv/status/638692095801315328 then laugh, cry or do whatever you want to do.
      Likes historymystery, shopperholic liked this post
       

    3. #13
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      5,314
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by shopatdrop View Post
      Have a look at this https://twitter.com/bidtv/status/638692095801315328 then laugh, cry or do whatever you want to do.
      Nasty little Mark Ryse can't wait can he, he's right in there! no one wants to see that horrible little man back in employment.
      Likes historymystery liked this post
       

    4. #14
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      South Yorkshire
      Posts
      1,279
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Bid TV ‏@bidtv 4h4 hours ago
      Any companies wanting to sell on http://Bid.TV please contact us buying@sit-up.tv
      3:49 PM - 4 Sep 2015 Details

      Bid TV ‏@bidtv 4h4 hours ago
      Sister sites http://speedauction.tv http://price-drop.tv & http://pricedropper.co.uk will also re-launch at a later date
      RETWEETS

    5. #15
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      South Yorkshire
      Posts
      1,279
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      How on earth are they going to make three shopping channels produce a profit, speed auction never made money it defies belief they are bringing all four brands back.

      Especially with no guaranteed channels, Virgin won't touch them without proof they work on other formats, they have no freeview slots as far as I know.

      Seems either this is one big joke or someone thinks they have an audience somewhere but from where.
      Likes historymystery, shopperholic liked this post
       

    6. #16
      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      Posts
      2,320
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      With the recent history these channels have, will any reputable companies want to be associated with this lot?

      They need to at least change the names of their channels to something fresh and new.
      Likes historymystery, shopperholic liked this post
       

    7. #17
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Location
      In a squat near you!
      Posts
      952
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by steveh31 View Post
      How on earth are they going to make three shopping channels produce a profit, speed auction never made money it defies belief they are bringing all four brands back.

      Especially with no guaranteed channels, Virgin won't touch them without proof they work on other formats, they have no freeview slots as far as I know.

      Seems either this is one big joke or someone thinks they have an audience somewhere but from where.
      Where ever the audience may come from, I am sure we will give the channel the same impartial attention we always did!!!
       

    8. #18
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      South Yorkshire
      Posts
      1,279
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
      Where ever the audience may come from, I am sure we will give the channel the same impartial attention we always did!!!
      If it's crap we will say it's crap if it is good we will say it's good.

      We should always give an honest opinion and if they try to make it good and they are fair to the buyers and viewers then we should support them but we shouldn't let them get away with turning it back into what it was at the end.
      Likes historymystery liked this post
       

    9. #19
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Location
      In a squat near you!
      Posts
      952
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by steveh31 View Post
      If it's crap we will say it's crap if it is good we will say it's good.

      We should always give an honest opinion and if they try to make it good and they are fair to the buyers and viewers then we should support them but we shouldn't let them get away with turning it back into what it was at the end.
      If it comes back with the same format, same presenters, and same old tat, then they will fail the same as before. (Get the worry Angels out, they are behind the Kinkycade, next to the meerkats and TV Dongle.
      Likes historymystery, shopperholic , Adam82 liked this post
       

    10. #20
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Posts
      597
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      If this is for real, do not have the same stuff like beauty, jewellery etc. have usefull products and no refurbished rubbish. And no own brand names like snake serum. I'll bet pope pete will be on bid. no flipping assistants just annoying. Marina berry only decent assistant on there, she needs to be main presenter, if this works. Anyone got ideas for this too work ?

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •